Where is the United Prairie Bank branch in Windom Minnesota?
The United Prairie Bank branch in Windom is located at 1545 First Avenue North Windom, Minnesota.
Table of Contents
United Prairie Bank Branch Location in 1545 First Avenue North Windom, Minnesota
United Prairie Bank was established in Jul 21, 1919 and headquartered in 1141 3rd Ave Mountain Lake, Minnesota 56159. United Prairie Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
1545 First Avenue North Windom, Minnesota is one of United Prairie Bank branch offices in Windom Minnesota. United Prairie Bank Windom Branch has provided service to these customers since Sep 10, 2001. Contact this United Prairie Bank Windom Branch via customer service number (507) 831-3000.
United Prairie Bank Windom Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit United Prairie Bank official website www.unitedprairiebank.com.
United Prairie Bank Hours in 1545 First Avenue North Windom, Minnesota
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 – 11:30 AM|
United Prairie Bank Address Map in 1545 First Avenue North Windom, Minnesota
United Prairie Bank in 1545 First Avenue North Windom, Minnesota (FAQs)
What is United Prairie Bank Phone Number in 1545 First Avenue North Windom, Minnesota?
The phone number of United Prairie Bank is (507) 831-3000.
What is United Prairie Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of United Prairie Bank is www.unitedprairiebank.com.
What is the Post Code of United Prairie Bank in 1545 First Avenue North Windom, Minnesota?
What Time Does United Prairie Bank Open and Close in Windom Branch – 1545 First Avenue North
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (8:30 – 11:30 AM)
How to Transfer Money from United Prairie Bank to Another in Windom Branch – 1545 First Avenue North
There are many ways that you can transfer funds from United Prairie Bank to another in Windom.
1. The most common way is to use the wire transfer. This is when United Prairie Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is where the United Prairie Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between United Prairie Bank to another. These are typically quick and you can configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from United Prairie Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a United Prairie Bank Account in Windom Branch – 1545 First Avenue North
There are some things you need to do before you can open the United Prairie Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the right United Prairie Bank account. There are numerous United Prairie Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an United Prairie Bank account then the next step is to collect all of the required documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents, it’s time to open up your account! It’s easy and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application and deposit your cash in the bank account.
Now that you know how to start an United Prairie Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a United Prairie Bank Account
You can create an United Prairie Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a United Prairie Bank Account in Windom Branch – 1545 First Avenue North
It’s often a hassle to shut down a United Prairie Bank account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact United Prairie Bank and request to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the United Prairie Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.