Where is United Community Bank branch in Zebulon North Carolina?
This United Community Bank branch in Zebulon is located at 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
United Community Bank Branch Location in 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina
United Community Bank was established in Mar 1, 1950 and headquartered in 177 Highway 515 East Blairsville, Georgia 30512. United Community Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Mar 1, 1950.
805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina is one of United Community Bank branch offices in Zebulon North Carolina. United Community Bank Zebulon Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Mar 20, 2006. You can contact the United Community Bank Zebulon Branch by calling the customer service number (919) 772-2331.
United Community Bank Zebulon Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to United Community Bank official website www.ucbi.com.
United Community Bank Hours in 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
United Community Bank Address Map in 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina
United Community Bank in 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is United Community Bank Phone Number in 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina?
The phone number of United Community Bank is (919) 772-2331.
What is United Community Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for United Community Bank is www.ucbi.com.
What is the Post Code of United Community Bank in 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina?
What Time Does United Community Bank Open and Close in Zebulon Branch – 805 North Arendell Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from United Community Bank to Another in Zebulon Branch – 805 North Arendell Avenue
There are several methods to transfer funds to United Community Bank to another account in Zebulon.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when United Community Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use an ACH transfer. This is the process where United Community Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to United Community Bank in another. These services usually are instant and you can even configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from United Community Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option when you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a United Community Bank Account in Zebulon Branch – 805 North Arendell Avenue
There are a few things you need to be aware of before you can create the United Community Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the appropriate United Community Bank account. There are a variety of United Community Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen a United Community Bank account, the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open an account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is easy and takes just about a minute. All you need be able to complete out an application and deposit your money into the account.
Now that you know how to open a United Community Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a United Community Bank Account
You can create an United Community Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a United Community Bank Account in Zebulon Branch – 805 North Arendell Avenue
It can be a real trouble to close the United Community Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact United Community Bank and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the United Community Bank the account is closed.