Which is the United Community Bank branch in Zebulon North Carolina?
Its United Community Bank branch in Zebulon is located at 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
United Community Bank Branch Location in 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina
United Community Bank was established in Mar 1, 1950 and headquartered in 177 Highway 515 East Blairsville, Georgia 30512. United Community Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Mar 1, 1950.
805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina is one of United Community Bank branch offices located in Zebulon North Carolina. United Community Bank Zebulon Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Mar 20, 2006. You can contact the United Community Bank Zebulon Branch via customer service number (919) 772-2331.
United Community Bank Zebulon Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit United Community Bank official website www.ucbi.com.
United Community Bank Hours in 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
United Community Bank Address Map in 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina
United Community Bank in 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is United Community Bank Phone Number in 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina?
The number for United Community Bank is (919) 772-2331.
What is United Community Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for United Community Bank is www.ucbi.com.
What is the Post Code of United Community Bank in 805 North Arendell Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina?
What Time Does United Community Bank Open and Close in Zebulon Branch – 805 North Arendell Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from United Community Bank to Another in Zebulon Branch – 805 North Arendell Avenue
There are a variety of reasons you may need to transfer money from United Community Bank in Zebulon in another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current United Community Bank account and create a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online United Community Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money and making payment. This might be called something different depending on your bank However, it will be found in the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number to which you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the bank’s website , or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Review the information to ensure it’s accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts at one bank. In this case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a United Community Bank Account in Zebulon Branch – 805 North Arendell Avenue
There are a few points you must know before opening a United Community Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you open a United Community Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to do is figure out what type of United Community Bank account you want to open. There are numerous types of United Community Bank accounts, which is why it’s essential to choose one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and then compare the different United Community Bank accounts to find the most suitable one for your requirements.
After you’ve selected the United Community Bank account then your next task is gathering the required documents. Most United Community Bank accounts require basic details like your name, address, and Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents, the next step is to open the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, and in person, at a branch. When you open an account, you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount of money like $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals when needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening an United Community Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time to choose the right United Community Bank account to meet your requirements. With a little research and preparation, you can create an account with no anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a United Community Bank Account
You can open an United Community Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You may also need to prove your identity, like a driver’s license, passport or state ID. Once you have all the required documents you are able to start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a United Community Bank Account in Zebulon Branch – 805 North Arendell Avenue
It could seem like a daunting process, but closing a United Community Bank account is actually quite easy. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll need the current United Community Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.