Where is United Community Bank branch in Dunn North Carolina?
This United Community Bank branch in Dunn is located at 115 Four Oaks Place Dunn, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
United Community Bank Branch Location in 115 Four Oaks Place Dunn, North Carolina
United Community Bank was established in Mar 1, 1950 and headquartered in 177 Highway 515 East Blairsville, Georgia 30512. United Community Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Mar 1, 1950.
115 Four Oaks Place Dunn, North Carolina is one of United Community Bank branch offices located in Dunn North Carolina. United Community Bank Dunn Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jan 3, 2008. You can contact this United Community Bank Dunn Branch through customer service phone number (919) 989-6700.
United Community Bank Dunn Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to United Community Bank official website www.ucbi.com.
United Community Bank Hours in 115 Four Oaks Place Dunn, North Carolina
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
United Community Bank Address Map in 115 Four Oaks Place Dunn, North Carolina
United Community Bank in 115 Four Oaks Place Dunn, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is United Community Bank Phone Number in 115 Four Oaks Place Dunn, North Carolina?
The number for United Community Bank is (919) 989-6700.
What is United Community Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for United Community Bank is www.ucbi.com.
What is the Post Code of United Community Bank in 115 Four Oaks Place Dunn, North Carolina?
What Time Does United Community Bank Open and Close in Dunn Branch – 115 Four Oaks Place
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from United Community Bank to Another in Dunn Branch – 115 Four Oaks Place
There are many reasons you might require transferring money from United Community Bank in Dunn to another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your old United Community Bank account and open an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. No matter what the case, this is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online United Community Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use However, it will be found in the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you want to transfer the money to. It can be found on the bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s accurate, then click send or check.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts in the exact same institution. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the money will be accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a United Community Bank Account in Dunn Branch – 115 Four Oaks Place
There are a few steps you need to complete before opening the United Community Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the correct United Community Bank account. There are many different United Community Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen an United Community Bank account The next step is to gather all the documents you need. These include the Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is simple and only takes a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application and deposit your money in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to open a United Community Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a United Community Bank Account
There is no age limit for having an United Community Bank account. Some banks or credit unions may require that you be 18 years old, whereas others may allow the opening of accounts at any age , with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to start an United Community Bank account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will give them the ability to monitor your account activity and help you control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of 18years old, you’ll be able to take complete control of your account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening a United Community Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income from a part-time job allowance, or another source. This will give you a chance to start building up savings and learn about managing your cash before you have to utilize it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a United Community Bank Account in Dunn Branch – 115 Four Oaks Place
It could appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing the United Community Bank account is actually easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll need your most recent United Community Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.