Where is United Bank branch in Windsor Locks Connecticut?
The United Bank branch in Windsor Locks is located at 20 Main Street Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
Table of Contents
United Bank Branch Location in 20 Main Street Windsor Locks, Connecticut
United Bank was established in Jan 1, 1858 and headquartered in 151 Asylum Street Hartford, Connecticut 06103. United Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jul 1, 1960.
20 Main Street Windsor Locks, Connecticut is one of United Bank branch offices located in Windsor Locks Connecticut. United Bank Windsor Locks Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Aug 6, 2002. You can reach the United Bank Windsor Locks Branch through customer service phone number (860) 386-8572.
United Bank Windsor Locks Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit United Bank official website www.bankatunited.com.
United Bank Hours in 20 Main Street Windsor Locks, Connecticut
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
United Bank Address Map in 20 Main Street Windsor Locks, Connecticut
United Bank in 20 Main Street Windsor Locks, Connecticut (FAQs)
What is United Bank Phone Number in 20 Main Street Windsor Locks, Connecticut?
The number for United Bank is (860) 386-8572.
What is United Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of United Bank is www.bankatunited.com.
What is the Post Code of United Bank in 20 Main Street Windsor Locks, Connecticut?
What Time Does United Bank Open and Close in Windsor Locks Branch – 20 Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from United Bank to Another in Windsor Locks Branch – 20 Main Street
There are a few different methods to transfer money to United Bank to another in Windsor Locks.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where United Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is where the United Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds from United Bank into another. These services are usually instant and you can even set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from United Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a United Bank Account in Windsor Locks Branch – 20 Main Street
There are some important things to consider prior to opening a United Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you choose the right account for your needs , and avoid any mistakes.
The first step is to choose the type of account you’d like. The most commonly used types are saving accounts, check accounts and money market accounts. Each comes with distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it is important to know the differences before making a decision.
Savings accounts are a good way to keep your cash when you don’t need instant access to it. They usually offer greater interest rates than checking accounts, however there could be limitations on the frequency at which you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are ideal when you require regular access to your cash. A majority of checking accounts have a debit card that can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. There are fees associated with certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, however they also have stricter withdrawal limits. If you need to access your funds frequently then a money market account may not be the best choice.
After you’ve chosen the kind of account you want, it’s time to search for the best deal. There are numerous factors to consider like fees, interest rates, and minimum balance requirements. It’s crucial to look at rates from a variety of United Bank accounts before making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re ready to open it. The procedure is quite simple and can usually be done online in just a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your address, name, as well as your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit funds into the account to open it.
When your account is opened, you can start using it right away. Just be sure to be aware of your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you have to take out a loan, many United Bank offer options like lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Setting up a United Bank accounts is a simple procedure that could save you time and money over the long term. By doing your research and looking around for the account that best suits your requirements and assists you to reach your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a United Bank Account
You can open a United Bank account once you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you’re at least 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, such as an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required you are able to start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a United Bank Account in Windsor Locks Branch – 20 Main Street
It may seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing the United Bank account can be easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Take your documents. You will need to have the current United Bank statement and a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.