Which is the United Bank branch in Winchester Virginia?
The United Bank branch in Winchester is located at 139 North Cameron Street Winchester, Virginia.
Table of Contents
United Bank Branch Location in 139 North Cameron Street Winchester, Virginia
United Bank was established in May 10, 1979 and headquartered in 11185 Main Street Fairfax, Virginia 22030. United Bank became a member of FDIC insured in May 10, 1979.
139 North Cameron Street Winchester, Virginia is one of United Bank branch offices in Winchester Virginia. United Bank Winchester Branch has been providing services to these customers since May 14, 2002. You can contact the United Bank Winchester Branch via customer service number (540) 542-6130.
United Bank Winchester Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit United Bank official website www.bankwithunited.com.
United Bank Hours in 139 North Cameron Street Winchester, Virginia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
United Bank Address Map in 139 North Cameron Street Winchester, Virginia
United Bank in 139 North Cameron Street Winchester, Virginia (FAQs)
What is United Bank Phone Number in 139 North Cameron Street Winchester, Virginia?
The number for United Bank is (540) 542-6130.
What is United Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of United Bank is www.bankwithunited.com.
What is the Post Code of United Bank in 139 North Cameron Street Winchester, Virginia?
What Time Does United Bank Open and Close in Winchester Branch – 139 North Cameron Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from United Bank to Another in Winchester Branch – 139 North Cameron Street
There are a variety of reasons you might need to transfer money from United Bank in Winchester to another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your old United Bank account and start an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on charges. Whatever the reason, it’s fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online United Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds and making payment. This might be called something different depending on your bank However, it will be located in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account you want to transfer the money to. This can also be found on the other bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, then hit send or check.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts in the same bank. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes after which the money will be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a United Bank Account in Winchester Branch – 139 North Cameron Street
There are some things you should complete before opening the United Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the correct United Bank account. There are many different United Bank accounts available It’s crucial to do your research before you decide which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen a United Bank account The next step is to gather all of the required documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! It’s easy and only takes a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application and deposit your money into the account.
If you’ve learned how to start a United Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a United Bank Account
You can open an United Bank account once you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you’re at 18 to create an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a United Bank Account in Winchester Branch – 139 North Cameron Street
It’s a big hassle to shut down an United Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding payments.
2. Contact United Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the United Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.