Which is the United Bank & Trust branch in Linn Kansas?
The United Bank & Trust branch in Linn is located at 300 Fourth Street Linn, Kansas.
Table of Contents
United Bank & Trust Branch Location in 300 Fourth Street Linn, Kansas
United Bank & Trust was established in Jul 1, 1890 and headquartered in 823 Broadway Marysville, Kansas 66508. United Bank & Trust became a member of FDIC insurance in Jul 28, 1955.
300 Fourth Street Linn, Kansas is one of United Bank & Trust branch offices located in Linn Kansas. United Bank & Trust Linn Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can reach the United Bank & Trust Linn Branch by calling the customer service number (479) 633-8811.
United Bank & Trust Linn Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit United Bank & Trust official website www.ubankonline.com.
United Bank & Trust Hours in 300 Fourth Street Linn, Kansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
United Bank & Trust Address Map in 300 Fourth Street Linn, Kansas
United Bank & Trust in 300 Fourth Street Linn, Kansas (FAQs)
What is United Bank & Trust Phone Number in 300 Fourth Street Linn, Kansas?
The number for United Bank & Trust is (479) 633-8811.
What is United Bank & Trust Online Banking Website?
The official website of United Bank & Trust is www.ubankonline.com.
What is the Post Code of United Bank & Trust in 300 Fourth Street Linn, Kansas?
What Time Does United Bank & Trust Open and Close in Linn Branch – 300 Fourth Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from United Bank & Trust to Another in Linn Branch – 300 Fourth Street
There are many ways that you can transfer money from United Bank & Trust to another account in Linn.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is the method where United Bank & Trust will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is where the United Bank & Trust will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between United Bank & Trust in another. These services are usually instant and you can even set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of United Bank & Trust and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a United Bank & Trust Account in Linn Branch – 300 Fourth Street
There are a few things you should know prior to opening the United Bank & Trust account. This guide will take you through the process to help you open a United Bank & Trust account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to determine is the type of United Bank & Trust account you want to open. There are numerous types of United Bank & Trust accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that’s right for you. Research and look at different United Bank & Trust accounts to find the most suitable one for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen the United Bank & Trust account then the next step is to collect the necessary documents. The majority of United Bank & Trust accounts require basic information like your address, name and Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or proof of identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents then the following step will be to actually open the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, and in person, at a branch location. If you are opening an account, you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. This can be a modest amount of money, such as $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This includes taking deposits and withdraws as needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening an United Bank & Trust account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to be patient and choose the right United Bank & Trust account to meet your requirements. With a little study and planning, you can open an account without any stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a United Bank & Trust Account
You can create a United Bank & Trust account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you be at 18 to create an account for yourself. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a United Bank & Trust Account in Linn Branch – 300 Fourth Street
It could seem like a daunting process however, closing an United Bank & Trust account is actually simple. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Take your documents. You’ll require the current United Bank & Trust statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may ask you for your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.