Where is Unico Bank branch in Lake City Arkansas?
The Unico Bank branch in Lake City is located at 100 Cobean Blvd Lake City, Arkansas.
Table of Contents
Unico Bank Branch Location in 100 Cobean Blvd Lake City, Arkansas
Unico Bank was established in Jan 1, 1901 and headquartered in 625 Veterans Drive Mineral Point, Missouri 63660. Unico Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
100 Cobean Blvd Lake City, Arkansas is one of Unico Bank branch offices in Lake City Arkansas. Unico Bank Lake City Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can contact the Unico Bank Lake City Branch via customer service number .
Unico Bank Lake City Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Unico Bank official website www.unicobank.com.
Unico Bank Hours in 100 Cobean Blvd Lake City, Arkansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Unico Bank Address Map in 100 Cobean Blvd Lake City, Arkansas
Unico Bank in 100 Cobean Blvd Lake City, Arkansas (FAQs)
What is Unico Bank Phone Number in 100 Cobean Blvd Lake City, Arkansas?
The number for Unico Bank is .
What is Unico Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Unico Bank is www.unicobank.com.
What is the Post Code of Unico Bank in 100 Cobean Blvd Lake City, Arkansas?
What Time Does Unico Bank Open and Close in Lake City Branch – 100 Cobean Blvd
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Unico Bank to Another in Lake City Branch – 100 Cobean Blvd
There are many reasons you may need to transfer money from Unico Bank in Lake City into another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your old Unico Bank account and create a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Unico Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money or making payments. This could be called different based on your bank However, it will be found in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website , or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts of the same bank. In this case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Unico Bank Account in Lake City Branch – 100 Cobean Blvd
There are a few things you need to do before you can open a Unico Bank account. First, you have to do is select the right Unico Bank account. There are many different Unico Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to do your research before you decide which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Unico Bank account The next step is to collect all of the required documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and takes only about a minute. All you have complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your money in the bank account.
Now that you know how to open an Unico Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Unico Bank Account
There isn’t a set age limit for having an Unico Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old, while others may allow you to open an account at any time with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to create an Unico Bank account, you must bring your parent or guardian so they can sign on as a joint owner of the account. This will give them the power to keep track of your account’s activity and assist you learn how to manage your finances in a responsible manner. After you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start considering opening an Unico Bank account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job allowances, or any other source. This will give you a chance to start building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you need to use it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Unico Bank Account in Lake City Branch – 100 Cobean Blvd
It might appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing the Unico Bank account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll need your most recent Unico Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.