Where is Umpqua Bank branch in Yuba City California?
This Umpqua Bank branch in Yuba City is located at 777 Colusa Avenue Yuba City, California.
Table of Contents
Umpqua Bank Branch Location in 777 Colusa Avenue Yuba City, California
Umpqua Bank was established in Nov 9, 1953 and headquartered in 445 S.E. Main Street Roseburg, Oregon 97470. Umpqua Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Nov 9, 1953.
777 Colusa Avenue Yuba City, California is one of Umpqua Bank branch offices in Yuba City California. Umpqua Bank Yuba City Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Apr 6, 1977. You can contact the Umpqua Bank Yuba City Branch by calling the customer service number (530) 790-2100.
Umpqua Bank Yuba City Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit Umpqua Bank official website www.umpquabank.com/.
Umpqua Bank Hours in 777 Colusa Avenue Yuba City, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Umpqua Bank Address Map in 777 Colusa Avenue Yuba City, California
Umpqua Bank in 777 Colusa Avenue Yuba City, California (FAQs)
What is Umpqua Bank Phone Number in 777 Colusa Avenue Yuba City, California?
The number for Umpqua Bank is (530) 790-2100.
What is Umpqua Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Umpqua Bank is www.umpquabank.com/.
What is the Post Code of Umpqua Bank in 777 Colusa Avenue Yuba City, California?
What Time Does Umpqua Bank Open and Close in Yuba City Branch – 777 Colusa Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Umpqua Bank to Another in Yuba City Branch – 777 Colusa Avenue
There are many methods to transfer funds between Umpqua Bank to another one in Yuba City.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is when Umpqua Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is where the Umpqua Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. This usually takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds from Umpqua Bank to another. These are typically immediate and you could set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Umpqua Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s an option when you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Umpqua Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 777 Colusa Avenue
There are a few things you need to do before you can open the Umpqua Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the appropriate Umpqua Bank account. There are numerous Umpqua Bank accounts to choose from and it’s essential to research your options before you pick the one that is the best for you.
After you’ve selected a Umpqua Bank account, the next step is to gather all of the required documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is easy and takes just a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the money into the account.
Now that you know how to open an Umpqua Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Umpqua Bank Account
You can open an Umpqua Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you can start a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Umpqua Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 777 Colusa Avenue
It can be a real pain to close an Umpqua Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Umpqua Bank and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Umpqua Bank the account is shut down.