Where is Umpqua Bank branch in Yuba City California?
Its Umpqua Bank branch in Yuba City is located at 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California.
Table of Contents
Umpqua Bank Branch Location in 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California
Umpqua Bank was established in Nov 9, 1953 and headquartered in 445 S.E. Main Street Roseburg, Oregon 97470. Umpqua Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Nov 9, 1953.
1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California is one of Umpqua Bank branch offices in Yuba City California. Umpqua Bank Yuba City Branch has been offering services to these customers since Feb 1, 1982. Contact the Umpqua Bank Yuba City Branch through customer service phone number (530) 790-2111.
Umpqua Bank Yuba City Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Umpqua Bank official website www.umpquabank.com/.
Umpqua Bank Hours in 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Umpqua Bank Address Map in 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California
Umpqua Bank in 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California (FAQs)
What is Umpqua Bank Phone Number in 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California?
The phone number of Umpqua Bank is (530) 790-2111.
What is Umpqua Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Umpqua Bank is www.umpquabank.com/.
What is the Post Code of Umpqua Bank in 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California?
What Time Does Umpqua Bank Open and Close in Yuba City Branch – 1221 Bridge Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Umpqua Bank to Another in Yuba City Branch – 1221 Bridge Street
There are a few different methods to transfer money to Umpqua Bank to another account in Yuba City.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is the method where Umpqua Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is where the Umpqua Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds between Umpqua Bank into another. These are typically instant and you can even create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Umpqua Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Umpqua Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 1221 Bridge Street
There are a few things you should know prior to opening a Umpqua Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure so that you can set up an Umpqua Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to decide is the type of Umpqua Bank account you want to create. There are numerous types of Umpqua Bank accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and look at different Umpqua Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen the Umpqua Bank account you’ll need to collect the necessary documents. Most Umpqua Bank accounts will require some basic details like your name, address, and Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all required documents, the next step is to actually open the account. This can be done via the internet, over the phone, as well as in-person at a branch location. When you open the account you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount of money, such as $25.
After your account is open it’s time to begin using it. This includes taking deposits and withdraws as needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening a Umpqua Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to be patient and select the best Umpqua Bank account for your needs. With a bit of investigation and preparation you’ll be able to create an account with no stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Umpqua Bank Account
You can open a Umpqua Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Umpqua Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 1221 Bridge Street
It might seem like a daunting task, but closing the Umpqua Bank account can be quite simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather the documents you need. You will need to have the latest Umpqua Bank statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may require your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.