Where is the Umpqua Bank branch in Yuba City California?
This Umpqua Bank branch in Yuba City is located at 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California.
Table of Contents
Umpqua Bank Branch Location in 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California
Umpqua Bank was established in Nov 9, 1953 and headquartered in 445 S.E. Main Street Roseburg, Oregon 97470. Umpqua Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Nov 9, 1953.
1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California is one of Umpqua Bank branch offices located in Yuba City California. Umpqua Bank Yuba City Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Feb 1, 1982. You can reach this Umpqua Bank Yuba City Branch by calling the customer service number (530) 790-2111.
Umpqua Bank Yuba City Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to Umpqua Bank official website www.umpquabank.com/.
Umpqua Bank Hours in 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Umpqua Bank Address Map in 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California
Umpqua Bank in 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California (FAQs)
What is Umpqua Bank Phone Number in 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California?
The phone number of Umpqua Bank is (530) 790-2111.
What is Umpqua Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Umpqua Bank is www.umpquabank.com/.
What is the Post Code of Umpqua Bank in 1221 Bridge Street Yuba City, California?
What Time Does Umpqua Bank Open and Close in Yuba City Branch – 1221 Bridge Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Umpqua Bank to Another in Yuba City Branch – 1221 Bridge Street
There are many ways to transfer funds to Umpqua Bank to another in Yuba City.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Umpqua Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Umpqua Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money will be transferred this way. This typically takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Umpqua Bank to another. These services are usually immediate and you could create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Umpqua Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Umpqua Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 1221 Bridge Street
There are some things you must know before opening a Umpqua Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can set up a Umpqua Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to determine is what kind of Umpqua Bank account you’d like to create. There are many different types of Umpqua Bank accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that’s right for you. Do some research and look at various Umpqua Bank accounts to determine the best fit for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Umpqua Bank account you’ll need to collect the required documents. Most Umpqua Bank accounts require basic details like your name, address, and Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all required documents The next step is to actually create the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, as well as in-person at the branch location. When you first open an account, you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. It’s usually a small amount, such as $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws when needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Making an Umpqua Bank account is an easy process, but it’s important to take your time to choose the right Umpqua Bank account that meets your requirements. If you do a little investigation and preparation, you can get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Umpqua Bank Account
There is no set minimum age to open an Umpqua Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old. However, others may allow you to open an account at any time with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to open a Umpqua Bank account, bring along your parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This gives them the power to keep track of the activity of your account and help you to control your finances with prudence. When you turn 18, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and take all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start thinking about opening an Umpqua Bank account is the moment you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or another sources. This will give you the opportunity to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money prior to when you have to utilize it for more complicated financial tasks like taking out a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Umpqua Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 1221 Bridge Street
It may seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing a Umpqua Bank account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Take your documents. You will need to have your latest Umpqua Bank statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to require your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.