Which is the Umpqua Bank branch in Winlock Washington?
The Umpqua Bank branch in Winlock is located at 401 Northeast First Street Winlock, Washington.
Table of Contents
Umpqua Bank Branch Location in 401 Northeast First Street Winlock, Washington
Umpqua Bank was established in Nov 9, 1953 and headquartered in 445 S.E. Main Street Roseburg, Oregon 97470. Umpqua Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Nov 9, 1953.
401 Northeast First Street Winlock, Washington is one of Umpqua Bank branch offices located in Winlock Washington. Umpqua Bank Winlock Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Jan 1, 1922. You can reach the Umpqua Bank Winlock Branch via customer service number (360) 785-4111.
Umpqua Bank Winlock Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to Umpqua Bank official website www.umpquabank.com/.
Umpqua Bank Hours in 401 Northeast First Street Winlock, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Umpqua Bank Address Map in 401 Northeast First Street Winlock, Washington
Umpqua Bank in 401 Northeast First Street Winlock, Washington (FAQs)
What is Umpqua Bank Phone Number in 401 Northeast First Street Winlock, Washington?
The number for Umpqua Bank is (360) 785-4111.
What is Umpqua Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Umpqua Bank is www.umpquabank.com/.
What is the Post Code of Umpqua Bank in 401 Northeast First Street Winlock, Washington?
What Time Does Umpqua Bank Open and Close in Winlock Branch – 401 Northeast First Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Umpqua Bank to Another in Winlock Branch – 401 Northeast First Street
There are several methods to transfer funds to Umpqua Bank to another in Winlock.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Umpqua Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the Umpqua Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred that way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Umpqua Bank to another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Umpqua Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s an option when you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Umpqua Bank Account in Winlock Branch – 401 Northeast First Street
There are some things you need to complete before opening an Umpqua Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the appropriate Umpqua Bank account. There are a variety of Umpqua Bank accounts available, so it’s important to do your research before you decide which one is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Umpqua Bank account then the next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
After you have all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is easy and takes just a few minutes. All you need be able to complete in an application form and then deposit your money to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open a Umpqua Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Umpqua Bank Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open a Umpqua Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require that you are 18 years old. However, others may allow you to open an account at any time with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to open an account with Umpqua Bank account, bring along your parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This will give them the power to keep track of the activity of your account and help you learn how to control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of 18years old, you’ll be able to assume full control of your account and make all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to start considering opening a Umpqua Bank account is the moment you begin earning income from a part-time job allowances, or any other sources. This gives you a chance to start building up savings and learn about managing your cash prior to when you have to utilize it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out loans or using a credit card.
How to Close a Umpqua Bank Account in Winlock Branch – 401 Northeast First Street
It may seem like a daunting task however, closing an Umpqua Bank account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll need the current Umpqua Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely require your account number and other identifiable information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.