Where is Umpqua Bank branch in Sebastopol California?
The Umpqua Bank branch in Sebastopol is located at 201 North Main Street Sebastopol, California.
Table of Contents
Umpqua Bank Branch Location in 201 North Main Street Sebastopol, California
Umpqua Bank was established in Nov 9, 1953 and headquartered in 445 S.E. Main Street Roseburg, Oregon 97470. Umpqua Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Nov 9, 1953.
201 North Main Street Sebastopol, California is one of Umpqua Bank branch offices in Sebastopol California. Umpqua Bank Sebastopol Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Dec 6, 1999. You can contact this Umpqua Bank Sebastopol Branch by calling the customer service number (707) 827-2265.
Umpqua Bank Sebastopol Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Umpqua Bank official website www.umpquabank.com/.
Umpqua Bank Hours in 201 North Main Street Sebastopol, California
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Umpqua Bank Address Map in 201 North Main Street Sebastopol, California
Umpqua Bank in 201 North Main Street Sebastopol, California (FAQs)
What is Umpqua Bank Phone Number in 201 North Main Street Sebastopol, California?
The number for Umpqua Bank is (707) 827-2265.
What is Umpqua Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Umpqua Bank is www.umpquabank.com/.
What is the Post Code of Umpqua Bank in 201 North Main Street Sebastopol, California?
What Time Does Umpqua Bank Open and Close in Sebastopol Branch – 201 North Main Street
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Umpqua Bank to Another in Sebastopol Branch – 201 North Main Street
There are many methods to transfer funds from Umpqua Bank to another one in Sebastopol.
1. The most popular method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is where the Umpqua Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where Umpqua Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Umpqua Bank into another. These services are usually instant and you can even create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Umpqua Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Umpqua Bank Account in Sebastopol Branch – 201 North Main Street
There are a few steps you must complete before opening the Umpqua Bank account. The first thing to do is select the correct Umpqua Bank account. There are numerous Umpqua Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected an Umpqua Bank account The next step is to gather all the documents you need. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up your account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and only takes less than a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application form and then deposit your funds to the account.
Now that you know how to start a Umpqua Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Umpqua Bank Account
You can create an Umpqua Bank account when you’ve got an Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you are at 18 to create an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Umpqua Bank Account in Sebastopol Branch – 201 North Main Street
It can be a real hassle to shut down the Umpqua Bank account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Umpqua Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Umpqua Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.