Which is the Umpqua Bank branch in El Dorado Hills California?
Its Umpqua Bank branch in El Dorado Hills is located at 3880 El Dorado Hills Blvd, Suite 100 El Dorado Hills, California.
Table of Contents
Umpqua Bank Branch Location in 3880 El Dorado Hills Blvd, Suite 100 El Dorado Hills, California
Umpqua Bank was established in Nov 9, 1953 and headquartered in 445 S.E. Main Street Roseburg, Oregon 97470. Umpqua Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Nov 9, 1953.
3880 El Dorado Hills Blvd, Suite 100 El Dorado Hills, California is one of Umpqua Bank branch offices located in El Dorado Hills California. Umpqua Bank El Dorado Hills Branch has provided service to customers from the time Aug 23, 1990. You can reach the Umpqua Bank El Dorado Hills Branch through customer service phone number (916) 939-3017.
Umpqua Bank El Dorado Hills Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Umpqua Bank official website www.umpquabank.com/.
Umpqua Bank Hours in 3880 El Dorado Hills Blvd, Suite 100 El Dorado Hills, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Umpqua Bank Address Map in 3880 El Dorado Hills Blvd, Suite 100 El Dorado Hills, California
Umpqua Bank in 3880 El Dorado Hills Blvd, Suite 100 El Dorado Hills, California (FAQs)
What is Umpqua Bank Phone Number in 3880 El Dorado Hills Blvd, Suite 100 El Dorado Hills, California?
The number for Umpqua Bank is (916) 939-3017.
What is Umpqua Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Umpqua Bank is www.umpquabank.com/.
What is the Post Code of Umpqua Bank in 3880 El Dorado Hills Blvd, Suite 100 El Dorado Hills, California?
What Time Does Umpqua Bank Open and Close in El Dorado Hills Branch – 3880 El Dorado Hills Blvd, Suite 100
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Umpqua Bank to Another in El Dorado Hills Branch – 3880 El Dorado Hills Blvd, Suite 100
There are many ways to transfer funds from Umpqua Bank to another one in El Dorado Hills.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Umpqua Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is where the Umpqua Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds to Umpqua Bank in another. These are typically instant and you can even set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Umpqua Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Umpqua Bank Account in El Dorado Hills Branch – 3880 El Dorado Hills Blvd, Suite 100
There are a few points you should know before you open an Umpqua Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps to help you select the best account for your needs , and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to determine what kind of account you want. The most popular types include the savings account, checking accounts and money market accounts. Each type has distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it is important to know the distinction before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a great way to keep your cash if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They usually offer more rate of interest than bank accounts but there may be restrictions on the frequency at which you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your money. The majority of checking accounts include a debit card that can be used to make purchases or withdraw funds. However, there could be fees associated with certain transactions, for instance, using an outside-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, however they also have stricter withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your funds often then a money market account might not be the best choice.
Once you’ve decided on the kind of account you would like to have, you need to shop around for the best price. There are many factors to consider including interest rates, fees, and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate offers from multiple Umpqua Bank accounts prior to making a choice.
When you’ve found the right account, you’re now ready to open it. The process is fairly simple and can be completed online in a matter of minutes. You’ll be required to supply personal information, such as your name, address, and Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit funds into the account in order to open it.
When your account is opened and you are able to use it immediately. Make sure you be aware of your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of Umpqua Bank provide options such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
Opening an Umpqua Bank account is a straightforward procedure that will help you save time and money over the long term. Through research and comparing accounts to find an account that meets your requirements and assists you to meet those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Umpqua Bank Account
You can open a Umpqua Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at 18 to create an account on your own. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Umpqua Bank Account in El Dorado Hills Branch – 3880 El Dorado Hills Blvd, Suite 100
It could seem like a daunting process however, closing a Umpqua Bank account can be quite simple. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Take the documents you need. You will need to have your current Umpqua Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.