Where is the Ultima Bank Minnesota branch in Winger Minnesota?
This Ultima Bank Minnesota branch in Winger is located at 9 W Minnesota Ave Winger, Minnesota.
Table of Contents
Ultima Bank Minnesota Branch Location in 9 W Minnesota Ave Winger, Minnesota
Ultima Bank Minnesota was established in Jan 1, 1904 and headquartered in 9 W Minnesota Ave Winger, Minnesota 56592. Ultima Bank Minnesota became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
9 W Minnesota Ave Winger, Minnesota is one of Ultima Bank Minnesota branch offices located in Winger Minnesota. Ultima Bank Minnesota Winger Branch has been providing services to these customers since Establishment of branch. You can reach this Ultima Bank Minnesota Winger Branch by calling the customer service number (218) 938-4144.
Ultima Bank Minnesota Winger Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Ultima Bank Minnesota official website www.ultimabank.com.
Ultima Bank Minnesota Hours in 9 W Minnesota Ave Winger, Minnesota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Ultima Bank Minnesota Address Map in 9 W Minnesota Ave Winger, Minnesota
Ultima Bank Minnesota in 9 W Minnesota Ave Winger, Minnesota (FAQs)
What is Ultima Bank Minnesota Phone Number in 9 W Minnesota Ave Winger, Minnesota?
The phone number of Ultima Bank Minnesota is (218) 938-4144.
What is Ultima Bank Minnesota Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Ultima Bank Minnesota is www.ultimabank.com.
What is the Post Code of Ultima Bank Minnesota in 9 W Minnesota Ave Winger, Minnesota?
What Time Does Ultima Bank Minnesota Open and Close in Winger Branch – 9 W Minnesota Ave
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Ultima Bank Minnesota to Another in Winger Branch – 9 W Minnesota Ave
There are several ways to transfer funds to Ultima Bank Minnesota to another in Winger.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is where the Ultima Bank Minnesota sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use an ACH transfer. This is the process where Ultima Bank Minnesota will connect with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to Ultima Bank Minnesota into another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Ultima Bank Minnesota and transfer it to the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s an option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Ultima Bank Minnesota Account in Winger Branch – 9 W Minnesota Ave
There are a few things you should know prior to opening an Ultima Bank Minnesota account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure to help you open the Ultima Bank Minnesota account with ease.
The first thing you need to determine is the type of Ultima Bank Minnesota account you’d like to create. There are a variety of Ultima Bank Minnesota accounts, and it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Research and look at various Ultima Bank Minnesota accounts to identify the best fit for your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen a Ultima Bank Minnesota account, the next step is gathering the necessary documents. The majority of Ultima Bank Minnesota accounts will require some basic details like your address, name and Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or proof of identification.
After you have the necessary documents The following step will be to open the account. This can be done online or over the phone and in person, at a branch. When you open the account you’ll be required to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount of money that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This involves making deposits and withdrawals as needed. It is also important to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
Making an Ultima Bank Minnesota account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to take your time and select the best Ultima Bank Minnesota account that meets your requirements. If you do a little research and preparation, you can open an account without any tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Ultima Bank Minnesota Account
You can open an Ultima Bank Minnesota account once you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, however it’s not always the case. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, for example, a driver’s license, passport or a state ID. Once you have all the required documents, you can open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Ultima Bank Minnesota Account in Winger Branch – 9 W Minnesota Ave
It can be a real trouble to close a Ultima Bank Minnesota account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Ultima Bank Minnesota and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Ultima Bank Minnesota that your account has been closed.