Which is the U.S. Bank branch in Sylmar California?
Its U.S. Bank branch in Sylmar is located at 13831 Foothill Blvd Sylmar, California.
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank Branch Location in 13831 Foothill Blvd Sylmar, California
U.S. Bank was established in Jul 13, 1863 and headquartered in 425 Walnut Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. U.S. Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
13831 Foothill Blvd Sylmar, California is one of U.S. Bank branch offices in Sylmar California. U.S. Bank Sylmar Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Jan 1, 1928. Contact the U.S. Bank Sylmar Branch via customer service number (818) 833-6400.
U.S. Bank Sylmar Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to U.S. Bank official website www.usbank.com.
U.S. Bank Hours in 13831 Foothill Blvd Sylmar, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
U.S. Bank Address Map in 13831 Foothill Blvd Sylmar, California
U.S. Bank in 13831 Foothill Blvd Sylmar, California (FAQs)
What is U.S. Bank Phone Number in 13831 Foothill Blvd Sylmar, California?
The phone number of U.S. Bank is (818) 833-6400.
What is U.S. Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of U.S. Bank is www.usbank.com.
What is the Post Code of U.S. Bank in 13831 Foothill Blvd Sylmar, California?
What Time Does U.S. Bank Open and Close in Sylmar Branch – 13831 Foothill Blvd
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from U.S. Bank to Another in Sylmar Branch – 13831 Foothill Blvd
There are several methods to transfer funds from U.S. Bank to another account in Sylmar.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is when U.S. Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is where the U.S. Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You can also use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money to U.S. Bank into another. These are typically immediate and you could create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of U.S. Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a U.S. Bank Account in Sylmar Branch – 13831 Foothill Blvd
There are a few things you should be aware of before you can create a U.S. Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the appropriate U.S. Bank account. There are a variety of U.S. Bank accounts available, so it’s important to do your research before you decide which one is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a U.S. Bank account, the next step is to gather all the documents you need. These include your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents, it’s time to open up your account! It’s easy and takes only a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your cash in the bank account.
Now that you know how to start a U.S. Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a U.S. Bank Account
You can create an U.S. Bank account once you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a U.S. Bank Account in Sylmar Branch – 13831 Foothill Blvd
It might seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing an U.S. Bank account can be simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Collect your documents. You’ll require your latest U.S. Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely request your account number and other identifying information. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.