Which is the U.S. Bank branch in Sedalia Missouri?
This U.S. Bank branch in Sedalia is located at 116 West 4th Street Sedalia, Missouri.
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank Branch Location in 116 West 4th Street Sedalia, Missouri
U.S. Bank was established in Jul 13, 1863 and headquartered in 425 Walnut Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. U.S. Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
116 West 4th Street Sedalia, Missouri is one of U.S. Bank branch offices located in Sedalia Missouri. U.S. Bank Sedalia Branch has been providing services to these customers since Jan 1, 1893. You can reach this U.S. Bank Sedalia Branch through customer service phone number (660) 826-3333.
U.S. Bank Sedalia Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit U.S. Bank official website www.usbank.com.
U.S. Bank Hours in 116 West 4th Street Sedalia, Missouri
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
U.S. Bank Address Map in 116 West 4th Street Sedalia, Missouri
U.S. Bank in 116 West 4th Street Sedalia, Missouri (FAQs)
What is U.S. Bank Phone Number in 116 West 4th Street Sedalia, Missouri?
The number for U.S. Bank is (660) 826-3333.
What is U.S. Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for U.S. Bank is www.usbank.com.
What is the Post Code of U.S. Bank in 116 West 4th Street Sedalia, Missouri?
What Time Does U.S. Bank Open and Close in Sedalia Branch – 116 West 4th Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from U.S. Bank to Another in Sedalia Branch – 116 West 4th Street
There are many reasons you could need to transfer money from U.S. Bank in Sedalia into another. Maybe you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your current U.S. Bank account and start another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online U.S. Bank banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds and making payment. This might be called something different based on your bank however it is found in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the other bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is accurate, then click send or check.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts in the exact same institution. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a few minutes and once it’s done, the money will be transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a U.S. Bank Account in Sedalia Branch – 116 West 4th Street
There are a few things you must be aware of before you can create the U.S. Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the right U.S. Bank account. There are many different U.S. Bank accounts to choose from and it’s essential to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a U.S. Bank account The next step is to gather all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
After you have all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is easy and takes only a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill in an application and deposit your money into the account.
Now that you know how to create an U.S. Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a U.S. Bank Account
You can create a U.S. Bank account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a U.S. Bank Account in Sedalia Branch – 116 West 4th Street
It may seem like a daunting process however, closing an U.S. Bank account can be simple. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You will need to have the current U.S. Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may request your account number and other identifiable information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.