Where is the U.S. Bank branch in El Cajon California?
The U.S. Bank branch in El Cajon is located at 1608 Broadway Street El Cajon, California.
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank Branch Location in 1608 Broadway Street El Cajon, California
U.S. Bank was established in Jul 13, 1863 and headquartered in 425 Walnut Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. U.S. Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
1608 Broadway Street El Cajon, California is one of U.S. Bank branch offices located in El Cajon California. U.S. Bank El Cajon Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Nov 10, 2004. Contact the U.S. Bank El Cajon Branch by calling the customer service number (619) 456-6339.
U.S. Bank El Cajon Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to U.S. Bank official website www.usbank.com.
U.S. Bank Hours in 1608 Broadway Street El Cajon, California
|Monday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
U.S. Bank Address Map in 1608 Broadway Street El Cajon, California
U.S. Bank in 1608 Broadway Street El Cajon, California (FAQs)
What is U.S. Bank Phone Number in 1608 Broadway Street El Cajon, California?
The phone number of U.S. Bank is (619) 456-6339.
What is U.S. Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of U.S. Bank is www.usbank.com.
What is the Post Code of U.S. Bank in 1608 Broadway Street El Cajon, California?
What Time Does U.S. Bank Open and Close in El Cajon Branch – 1608 Broadway Street
Monday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Sunday (10:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from U.S. Bank to Another in El Cajon Branch – 1608 Broadway Street
There are a variety of reasons you might require transferring money from U.S. Bank within El Cajon in another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your previous U.S. Bank account and create another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on charges. Whatever the reason, it’s actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online U.S. Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. This could be called different depending on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is correct, and then hit send or check.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts in the exact same institution. In this case there is no need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the money will be available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a U.S. Bank Account in El Cajon Branch – 1608 Broadway Street
There are a few steps you must do before you can open an U.S. Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the correct U.S. Bank account. There are a variety of U.S. Bank accounts available It’s crucial to research your options before you choose which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a U.S. Bank account, the next step is gathering all the documents you need. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up your account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is easy and takes just about a minute. All you have to do is fill in an application form and then deposit your money in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to create an U.S. Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a U.S. Bank Account
You can create an U.S. Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you are at 18 to open an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a U.S. Bank Account in El Cajon Branch – 1608 Broadway Street
It’s a big pain to close the U.S. Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact U.S. Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from U.S. Bank the account is shut down.