Where is U.S. Bank branch in Edmonds Washington?
Its U.S. Bank branch in Edmonds is located at 140 Fourth Avenue South Edmonds, Washington.
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank Branch Location in 140 Fourth Avenue South Edmonds, Washington
U.S. Bank was established in Jul 13, 1863 and headquartered in 425 Walnut Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. U.S. Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
140 Fourth Avenue South Edmonds, Washington is one of U.S. Bank branch offices in Edmonds Washington. U.S. Bank Edmonds Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Jul 11, 1964. You can contact this U.S. Bank Edmonds Branch by calling the customer service number (425) 776-2167.
U.S. Bank Edmonds Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to U.S. Bank official website www.usbank.com.
U.S. Bank Hours in 140 Fourth Avenue South Edmonds, Washington
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
U.S. Bank Address Map in 140 Fourth Avenue South Edmonds, Washington
U.S. Bank in 140 Fourth Avenue South Edmonds, Washington (FAQs)
What is U.S. Bank Phone Number in 140 Fourth Avenue South Edmonds, Washington?
The phone number of U.S. Bank is (425) 776-2167.
What is U.S. Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of U.S. Bank is www.usbank.com.
What is the Post Code of U.S. Bank in 140 Fourth Avenue South Edmonds, Washington?
What Time Does U.S. Bank Open and Close in Edmonds Branch – 140 Fourth Avenue South
Monday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from U.S. Bank to Another in Edmonds Branch – 140 Fourth Avenue South
There are many ways that you can transfer money from U.S. Bank to another account in Edmonds.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is the method where U.S. Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the U.S. Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to U.S. Bank in another. These services usually are quick and you can configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from U.S. Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a U.S. Bank Account in Edmonds Branch – 140 Fourth Avenue South
There are some things you need to complete before opening an U.S. Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the appropriate U.S. Bank account. There are a variety of U.S. Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to research your options before you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an U.S. Bank account The next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! It’s easy and takes just about a minute. All you have be able to complete in an application and deposit your money in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an U.S. Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a U.S. Bank Account
You can start an U.S. Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you are at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the required documents, you can create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a U.S. Bank Account in Edmonds Branch – 140 Fourth Avenue South
It may seem like a daunting task however, closing a U.S. Bank accounts is simple. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll require your current U.S. Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may ask you for your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.