Which is the U.S. Bank branch in Edina Minnesota?
This U.S. Bank branch in Edina is located at 7171 France Avenue South Edina, Minnesota.
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank Branch Location in 7171 France Avenue South Edina, Minnesota
U.S. Bank was established in Jul 13, 1863 and headquartered in 425 Walnut Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. U.S. Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
7171 France Avenue South Edina, Minnesota is one of U.S. Bank branch offices in Edina Minnesota. U.S. Bank Edina Branch has been offering services to these customers since Oct 8, 1993. You can reach the U.S. Bank Edina Branch by calling the customer service number (952) 831-0673.
U.S. Bank Edina Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit U.S. Bank official website www.usbank.com.
U.S. Bank Hours in 7171 France Avenue South Edina, Minnesota
|Monday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
U.S. Bank Address Map in 7171 France Avenue South Edina, Minnesota
U.S. Bank in 7171 France Avenue South Edina, Minnesota (FAQs)
What is U.S. Bank Phone Number in 7171 France Avenue South Edina, Minnesota?
The number for U.S. Bank is (952) 831-0673.
What is U.S. Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for U.S. Bank is www.usbank.com.
What is the Post Code of U.S. Bank in 7171 France Avenue South Edina, Minnesota?
What Time Does U.S. Bank Open and Close in Edina Branch – 7171 France Avenue South
Monday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Sunday (11:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from U.S. Bank to Another in Edina Branch – 7171 France Avenue South
There are several methods to transfer money to U.S. Bank to another account in Edina.
1. The most common way is to make use of a wire transfer. This is when U.S. Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where U.S. Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money will be transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to U.S. Bank into another. These services usually are quick and you can configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from U.S. Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a U.S. Bank Account in Edina Branch – 7171 France Avenue South
There are some things you should do before you can open the U.S. Bank account. First, you have to do is choose the correct U.S. Bank account. There are numerous U.S. Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the U.S. Bank account then the next step is gathering all of the required documents. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open an account.
After you have all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! It’s easy and only takes a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application form and then deposit your cash in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a U.S. Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a U.S. Bank Account
You can open a U.S. Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you be at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a U.S. Bank Account in Edina Branch – 7171 France Avenue South
It’s a big trouble to close an U.S. Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact U.S. Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the U.S. Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.