Where is U.S. Bank branch in Eau Claire Wisconsin?
This U.S. Bank branch in Eau Claire is located at 1535 West Hamilton Avenue Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank Branch Location in 1535 West Hamilton Avenue Eau Claire, Wisconsin
U.S. Bank was established in Jul 13, 1863 and headquartered in 425 Walnut Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. U.S. Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
1535 West Hamilton Avenue Eau Claire, Wisconsin is one of U.S. Bank branch offices located in Eau Claire Wisconsin. U.S. Bank Eau Claire Branch has provided service to these customers since Establishment of branch. You can contact the U.S. Bank Eau Claire Branch by calling the customer service number (715) 839-6450.
U.S. Bank Eau Claire Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services go to U.S. Bank official website www.usbank.com.
U.S. Bank Hours in 1535 West Hamilton Avenue Eau Claire, Wisconsin
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
U.S. Bank Address Map in 1535 West Hamilton Avenue Eau Claire, Wisconsin
U.S. Bank in 1535 West Hamilton Avenue Eau Claire, Wisconsin (FAQs)
What is U.S. Bank Phone Number in 1535 West Hamilton Avenue Eau Claire, Wisconsin?
The phone number of U.S. Bank is (715) 839-6450.
What is U.S. Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for U.S. Bank is www.usbank.com.
What is the Post Code of U.S. Bank in 1535 West Hamilton Avenue Eau Claire, Wisconsin?
What Time Does U.S. Bank Open and Close in Eau Claire Branch – 1535 West Hamilton Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from U.S. Bank to Another in Eau Claire Branch – 1535 West Hamilton Avenue
There are many ways to transfer money to U.S. Bank to another account in Eau Claire.
1. The most popular method is to use a wire transfer. This is when U.S. Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is where the U.S. Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between U.S. Bank to another. These are typically instant and you can even create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from U.S. Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a U.S. Bank Account in Eau Claire Branch – 1535 West Hamilton Avenue
There are some things you must do before you can open an U.S. Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the appropriate U.S. Bank account. There are a variety of U.S. Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a U.S. Bank account, the next step is to collect all of the required documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! It’s easy and takes only a few minutes. All you have to do is fill in an application and then deposit the cash into the account.
Now that you know how to open a U.S. Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a U.S. Bank Account
You can open an U.S. Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are 18 years old, however this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, like passport, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the required documents you are able to start a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a U.S. Bank Account in Eau Claire Branch – 1535 West Hamilton Avenue
It’s often a hassle to shut down a U.S. Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact U.S. Bank and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the U.S. Bank the account is shut down.