Which is the U.S. Bank branch in Duluth Minnesota?
Its U.S. Bank branch in Duluth is located at 130 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota.
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank Branch Location in 130 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota
U.S. Bank was established in Jul 13, 1863 and headquartered in 425 Walnut Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. U.S. Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
130 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota is one of U.S. Bank branch offices located in Duluth Minnesota. U.S. Bank Duluth Branch has provided service to these customers since Oct 30, 1902. You can reach this U.S. Bank Duluth Branch by calling the customer service number (218) 723-2800.
U.S. Bank Duluth Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking go to U.S. Bank official website www.usbank.com.
U.S. Bank Hours in 130 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
U.S. Bank Address Map in 130 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota
U.S. Bank in 130 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota (FAQs)
What is U.S. Bank Phone Number in 130 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota?
The phone number of U.S. Bank is (218) 723-2800.
What is U.S. Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for U.S. Bank is www.usbank.com.
What is the Post Code of U.S. Bank in 130 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota?
What Time Does U.S. Bank Open and Close in Duluth Branch – 130 West Superior Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from U.S. Bank to Another in Duluth Branch – 130 West Superior Street
There are many reasons why you may need to transfer money from U.S. Bank in Duluth to another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your current U.S. Bank account and create a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. No matter what the case, this is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online U.S. Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be accessible from the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number to which you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts at the same bank. In this case it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a U.S. Bank Account in Duluth Branch – 130 West Superior Street
There are a few steps you should be aware of before you can create the U.S. Bank account. The first thing to do is select the correct U.S. Bank account. There are many different U.S. Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to research your options before you decide which one is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen the U.S. Bank account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is simple and takes just about a minute. All you need be able to complete in an application and then deposit the funds to the account.
If you’ve learned how to create a U.S. Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a U.S. Bank Account
You can open a U.S. Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you are at least 18 years old to create an account for yourself. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a U.S. Bank Account in Duluth Branch – 130 West Superior Street
It may seem like a daunting process however, closing a U.S. Bank accounts is quite easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Take your documents. You’ll need your current U.S. Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number and other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.