Where is Tri Counties Bank branch in Yuba City California?
The Tri Counties Bank branch in Yuba City is located at 700 Onstott Road Yuba City, California.
Table of Contents
Tri Counties Bank Branch Location in 700 Onstott Road Yuba City, California
Tri Counties Bank was established in Mar 11, 1975 and headquartered in 63 Constitution Drive Chico, California 95973. Tri Counties Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Mar 11, 1975.
700 Onstott Road Yuba City, California is one of Tri Counties Bank branch offices located in Yuba City California. Tri Counties Bank Yuba City Branch has been providing services to these customers since Mar 28, 1994. You can reach this Tri Counties Bank Yuba City Branch by calling the customer service number (530) 751-8415.
Tri Counties Bank Yuba City Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Tri Counties Bank official website www.tcbk.com.
Tri Counties Bank Hours in 700 Onstott Road Yuba City, California
|Monday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Tri Counties Bank Address Map in 700 Onstott Road Yuba City, California
Tri Counties Bank in 700 Onstott Road Yuba City, California (FAQs)
What is Tri Counties Bank Phone Number in 700 Onstott Road Yuba City, California?
The phone number of Tri Counties Bank is (530) 751-8415.
What is Tri Counties Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Tri Counties Bank is www.tcbk.com.
What is the Post Code of Tri Counties Bank in 700 Onstott Road Yuba City, California?
What Time Does Tri Counties Bank Open and Close in Yuba City Branch – 700 Onstott Road
Monday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Sunday (11:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Tri Counties Bank to Another in Yuba City Branch – 700 Onstott Road
There are a variety of reasons you might need to transfer money from Tri Counties Bank within Yuba City in another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Tri Counties Bank account and start an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. No matter what the case, this is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Tri Counties Bank account on your bank.
2. Find the section for transferring funds and making payment. This could be called different depending on your bank however it is located in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts of the same bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and once it’s done, the money will be transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a Tri Counties Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 700 Onstott Road
There are some things you must complete before opening an Tri Counties Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the right Tri Counties Bank account. There are many different Tri Counties Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to research your options before you decide which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected the Tri Counties Bank account The next step is to collect all the documents you need. These include the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is simple and takes just about a minute. All you have to do is fill in an application and deposit your cash to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start a Tri Counties Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Tri Counties Bank Account
You can open a Tri Counties Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you’re at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Tri Counties Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 700 Onstott Road
It can be a real pain to close the Tri Counties Bank account. Here are some tips to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Tri Counties Bank and request to end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Tri Counties Bank the account is closed.