Where is the Tri Counties Bank branch in Yreka California?
Its Tri Counties Bank branch in Yreka is located at 165 South Broadway Yreka, California.
Table of Contents
Tri Counties Bank Branch Location in 165 South Broadway Yreka, California
Tri Counties Bank was established in Mar 11, 1975 and headquartered in 63 Constitution Drive Chico, California 95973. Tri Counties Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Mar 11, 1975.
165 South Broadway Yreka, California is one of Tri Counties Bank branch offices in Yreka California. Tri Counties Bank Yreka Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Jun 27, 1955. You can contact this Tri Counties Bank Yreka Branch by calling the customer service number (530) 842-2761.
Tri Counties Bank Yreka Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services go to Tri Counties Bank official website www.tcbk.com.
Tri Counties Bank Hours in 165 South Broadway Yreka, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Tri Counties Bank Address Map in 165 South Broadway Yreka, California
Tri Counties Bank in 165 South Broadway Yreka, California (FAQs)
What is Tri Counties Bank Phone Number in 165 South Broadway Yreka, California?
The phone number of Tri Counties Bank is (530) 842-2761.
What is Tri Counties Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Tri Counties Bank is www.tcbk.com.
What is the Post Code of Tri Counties Bank in 165 South Broadway Yreka, California?
What Time Does Tri Counties Bank Open and Close in Yreka Branch – 165 South Broadway
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Tri Counties Bank to Another in Yreka Branch – 165 South Broadway
There are several methods to transfer funds between Tri Counties Bank to another account in Yreka.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Tri Counties Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Tri Counties Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds between Tri Counties Bank into another. These services usually are immediate and you could create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Tri Counties Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Tri Counties Bank Account in Yreka Branch – 165 South Broadway
There are some things you need to know before opening the Tri Counties Bank account. This guide will take you through the process so that you can set up a Tri Counties Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to decide is the type of Tri Counties Bank account you want to create. There are a variety of Tri Counties Bank accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Research and look at various Tri Counties Bank accounts to determine the best fit for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a Tri Counties Bank account your next task is to gather the necessary documents. The majority of Tri Counties Bank accounts will require basic details like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents The following step will be to actually create the account. It can be done on the internet or over the phone as well as in-person at a branch location. If you are opening your account you’ll be required to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount of money, such as $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening an Tri Counties Bank account is a simple process, but it’s important to take your time to pick the appropriate Tri Counties Bank account to meet your requirements. With a bit of investigation and preparation, you can get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Tri Counties Bank Account
You can open a Tri Counties Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks may require that you be at least 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, for example, a driver’s license, passport or a state ID. Once you have all the necessary documents and documents, you can create a savings or a checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Tri Counties Bank Account in Yreka Branch – 165 South Broadway
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing the Tri Counties Bank account can be quite simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll need the current Tri Counties Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.