Where is the Tompkins State Bank branch in Abingdon Illinois?
Its Tompkins State Bank branch in Abingdon is located at 204 North Monroe Street Abingdon, Illinois.
Table of Contents
Tompkins State Bank Branch Location in 204 North Monroe Street Abingdon, Illinois
Tompkins State Bank was established in Jan 1, 1913 and headquartered in 117 North Main Street Avon, Illinois 61415. Tompkins State Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
204 North Monroe Street Abingdon, Illinois is one of Tompkins State Bank branch offices in Abingdon Illinois. Tompkins State Bank Abingdon Branch has provided service to customers from the time Establishment of branch. You can contact the Tompkins State Bank Abingdon Branch via customer service number (309) 462-5541.
Tompkins State Bank Abingdon Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit Tompkins State Bank official website www.tompkinsstatebank.com.
Tompkins State Bank Hours in 204 North Monroe Street Abingdon, Illinois
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Tompkins State Bank Address Map in 204 North Monroe Street Abingdon, Illinois
Tompkins State Bank in 204 North Monroe Street Abingdon, Illinois (FAQs)
What is Tompkins State Bank Phone Number in 204 North Monroe Street Abingdon, Illinois?
The phone number of Tompkins State Bank is (309) 462-5541.
What is Tompkins State Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Tompkins State Bank is www.tompkinsstatebank.com.
What is the Post Code of Tompkins State Bank in 204 North Monroe Street Abingdon, Illinois?
What Time Does Tompkins State Bank Open and Close in Abingdon Branch – 204 North Monroe Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Tompkins State Bank to Another in Abingdon Branch – 204 North Monroe Street
There are a variety of reasons you could have to transfer funds from Tompkins State Bank within Abingdon into another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your current Tompkins State Bank account and start an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. Whatever the reason, it’s actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Tompkins State Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use However, it will be located in the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number that you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be found on the bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts of the same bank. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing code because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes after which the funds are usually transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a Tompkins State Bank Account in Abingdon Branch – 204 North Monroe Street
There are a few steps you should complete before opening a Tompkins State Bank account. The first thing to do is select the right Tompkins State Bank account. There are numerous Tompkins State Bank accounts available and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Tompkins State Bank account The next step is to collect all of the required documents. These include the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is simple and takes only a few minutes. All you need be able to complete in an application and deposit your money in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Tompkins State Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Tompkins State Bank Account
You can create a Tompkins State Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you’re at 18 to create an account for yourself. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Tompkins State Bank Account in Abingdon Branch – 204 North Monroe Street
It’s often a pain to close the Tompkins State Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Tompkins State Bank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining from the account.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Tompkins State Bank the account is shut down.