Where is the Timberland Bank branch in Aberdeen Washington?
The Timberland Bank branch in Aberdeen is located at 300 North Boone St. P.O. Box 233 Aberdeen, Washington.
Table of Contents
Timberland Bank Branch Location in 300 North Boone St. P.O. Box 233 Aberdeen, Washington
Timberland Bank was established in Jan 1, 1915 and headquartered in 624 Simpson Avenue Hoquiam, Washington 98550. Timberland Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Aug 30, 1935.
300 North Boone St. P.O. Box 233 Aberdeen, Washington is one of Timberland Bank branch offices located in Aberdeen Washington. Timberland Bank Aberdeen Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jan 1, 1915. You can contact the Timberland Bank Aberdeen Branch through customer service phone number (360) 533-6440.
Timberland Bank Aberdeen Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Timberland Bank official website www.timberlandbank.com.
Timberland Bank Hours in 300 North Boone St. P.O. Box 233 Aberdeen, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
Timberland Bank Address Map in 300 North Boone St. P.O. Box 233 Aberdeen, Washington
Timberland Bank in 300 North Boone St. P.O. Box 233 Aberdeen, Washington (FAQs)
What is Timberland Bank Phone Number in 300 North Boone St. P.O. Box 233 Aberdeen, Washington?
The phone number of Timberland Bank is (360) 533-6440.
What is Timberland Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Timberland Bank is www.timberlandbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Timberland Bank in 300 North Boone St. P.O. Box 233 Aberdeen, Washington?
What Time Does Timberland Bank Open and Close in Aberdeen Branch – 300 North Boone St. P.O. Box 233
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:30 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Timberland Bank to Another in Aberdeen Branch – 300 North Boone St. P.O. Box 233
There are several ways to transfer funds between Timberland Bank to another account in Aberdeen.
1. The most common way is to make use of a wire transfer. This is when Timberland Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Timberland Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from Timberland Bank in another. These are typically instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Timberland Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Timberland Bank Account in Aberdeen Branch – 300 North Boone St. P.O. Box 233
There are a few points you need to know before opening an Timberland Bank account. This guide will take you through the process to help you open an Timberland Bank account with ease.
The first thing to do is figure out what kind of Timberland Bank account you’d like to create. There are many different types of Timberland Bank accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and then compare the different Timberland Bank accounts to find the most suitable one for your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen the Timberland Bank account then the next step is to collect the required documents. Most Timberland Bank accounts will require basic details like your address, name, and Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents The following step will be to create the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, and in person, at the branch location. When you first open an account, you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This involves making deposits and withdrawals whenever you need to. It is also important to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening an Timberland Bank account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time to select the best Timberland Bank account that meets your requirements. If you do a little study and planning, you can create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Timberland Bank Account
There is no minimum age to open an Timberland Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old, whereas other institutions may permit you to open an account at any time with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to start a Timberland Bank account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can become an owner jointly of the account. This will give them the power to keep track of your account activity and help you to manage your finances responsibly. When you turn 18, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and take all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin considering opening a Timberland Bank account is when you start earning money from a part-time job allowance, or another sources. This will give you a chance to start building up savings and learn about managing your cash prior to when you have to utilize it for more complicated financial obligations like getting a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Timberland Bank Account in Aberdeen Branch – 300 North Boone St. P.O. Box 233
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing the Timberland Bank account is actually quite simple. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect your documents. You’ll need the current Timberland Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.