Where is The Valley State Bank branch in Syracuse Kansas?
Its The Valley State Bank branch in Syracuse is located at 110 West Avenue B Syracuse, Kansas.
Table of Contents
The Valley State Bank Branch Location in 110 West Avenue B Syracuse, Kansas
The Valley State Bank was established in Jul 27, 1905 and headquartered in 110 West Avenue B Syracuse, Kansas 67878. The Valley State Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
110 West Avenue B Syracuse, Kansas is one of The Valley State Bank branch offices in Syracuse Kansas. The Valley State Bank Syracuse Branch has been offering services to these customers since Jul 27, 1905. You can reach this The Valley State Bank Syracuse Branch through customer service phone number (620) 384-7451.
The Valley State Bank Syracuse Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to The Valley State Bank official website www.thevalleystatebank.com.
The Valley State Bank Hours in 110 West Avenue B Syracuse, Kansas
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
The Valley State Bank Address Map in 110 West Avenue B Syracuse, Kansas
The Valley State Bank in 110 West Avenue B Syracuse, Kansas (FAQs)
What is The Valley State Bank Phone Number in 110 West Avenue B Syracuse, Kansas?
The phone number of The Valley State Bank is (620) 384-7451.
What is The Valley State Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for The Valley State Bank is www.thevalleystatebank.com.
What is the Post Code of The Valley State Bank in 110 West Avenue B Syracuse, Kansas?
What Time Does The Valley State Bank Open and Close in Syracuse Branch – 110 West Avenue B
Monday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Valley State Bank to Another in Syracuse Branch – 110 West Avenue B
There are many reasons you may need to transfer money from The Valley State Bank within Syracuse in another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your previous The Valley State Bank account and create a new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce charges. Whatever the reason, it’s actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online The Valley State Bank bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring money or making payments. This might be called something different depending on your bank however it is located in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number to which you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts in the exact same institution. In that case there is no need to enter a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a The Valley State Bank Account in Syracuse Branch – 110 West Avenue B
There are a few things you need to know before opening a The Valley State Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you open the The Valley State Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to determine is the type of The Valley State Bank account you’d like to open. There are a variety of The Valley State Bank accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and look at different The Valley State Bank accounts to find the best fit for your needs.
After you’ve selected the The Valley State Bank account, your next task is to collect the necessary documents. The majority of The Valley State Bank accounts require basic information , such as your name, address, and Social Security number. It is also possible to show proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents then the second step would be to open the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, as well as in-person at the branch location. When you open an account, you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws as needed. You’ll also need to monitor your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Making an The Valley State Bank account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to be patient and choose the right The Valley State Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little investigation and preparation it is possible to open an account without any stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Valley State Bank Account
You can create a The Valley State Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you be at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a The Valley State Bank Account in Syracuse Branch – 110 West Avenue B
It may seem like a daunting process however, closing a The Valley State Bank accounts is quite simple. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll require the latest The Valley State Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to request your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.