Where is the The Union State Bank branch in Winfield Kansas?
This The Union State Bank branch in Winfield is located at 2100 Pike Rd Winfield, Kansas.
Table of Contents
The Union State Bank Branch Location in 2100 Pike Rd Winfield, Kansas
The Union State Bank was established in Dec 30, 1908 and headquartered in 127 South Summit Street Arkansas City, Kansas 67005. The Union State Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
2100 Pike Rd Winfield, Kansas is one of The Union State Bank branch offices in Winfield Kansas. The Union State Bank Winfield Branch has provided service to these customers since Jan 1, 1886. Contact this The Union State Bank Winfield Branch via customer service number (620) 442-5200.
The Union State Bank Winfield Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit The Union State Bank official website www.myunionstate.com.
The Union State Bank Hours in 2100 Pike Rd Winfield, Kansas
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
The Union State Bank Address Map in 2100 Pike Rd Winfield, Kansas
The Union State Bank in 2100 Pike Rd Winfield, Kansas (FAQs)
What is The Union State Bank Phone Number in 2100 Pike Rd Winfield, Kansas?
The number for The Union State Bank is (620) 442-5200.
What is The Union State Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of The Union State Bank is www.myunionstate.com.
What is the Post Code of The Union State Bank in 2100 Pike Rd Winfield, Kansas?
What Time Does The Union State Bank Open and Close in Winfield Branch – 2100 Pike Rd
Monday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Union State Bank to Another in Winfield Branch – 2100 Pike Rd
There are many reasons you might require transferring money from The Union State Bank within Winfield in another. Maybe you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your old The Union State Bank account and create another one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. No matter what the case, this is actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online The Union State Bank account on your bank.
2. Find the section for transferring funds as well as making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use However, it will be located in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number that you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the other bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts of one bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes after which the funds are usually available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a The Union State Bank Account in Winfield Branch – 2100 Pike Rd
There are a few things you must know before opening an The Union State Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process to help you open a The Union State Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to decide is the type of The Union State Bank account you want to create. There are many different types of The Union State Bank accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s best for you. Research and look at different The Union State Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your needs.
After you’ve selected an The Union State Bank account, your next task is to collect the necessary documents. Most The Union State Bank accounts require basic information like your address, name, and Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents then the following step will be to start the account. This can be done via the internet, over the phone, as well as in-person at a branch. When you first open an account, you’ll need to make an initial deposit. This can be a modest amount of money like $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This means making deposits and withdrawals whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Making an The Union State Bank account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time to choose the right The Union State Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of investigation and preparation it is possible to get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Union State Bank Account
You can create a The Union State Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, however this isn’t the norm. You may also need to show proof of your identity, like a driver’s license, passport or state ID. After you have all the documents required and documents, you can create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a The Union State Bank Account in Winfield Branch – 2100 Pike Rd
It could appear like a daunting job however, closing an The Union State Bank account can be easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll require your latest The Union State Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may require your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.