Which is the The Park National Bank branch in Zanesville Ohio?
The The Park National Bank branch in Zanesville is located at 990 Military Rd Zanesville, Ohio.
Table of Contents
The Park National Bank Branch Location in 990 Military Rd Zanesville, Ohio
The Park National Bank was established in Jul 8, 1908 and headquartered in 50 North Third Street Newark, Ohio 43055. The Park National Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
990 Military Rd Zanesville, Ohio is one of The Park National Bank branch offices in Zanesville Ohio. The Park National Bank Zanesville Branch has provided service to customers from the time Jan 1, 1887. You can contact this The Park National Bank Zanesville Branch via customer service number (740) 454-8505.
The Park National Bank Zanesville Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit The Park National Bank official website www.parknationalbank.com.
The Park National Bank Hours in 990 Military Rd Zanesville, Ohio
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
The Park National Bank Address Map in 990 Military Rd Zanesville, Ohio
The Park National Bank in 990 Military Rd Zanesville, Ohio (FAQs)
What is The Park National Bank Phone Number in 990 Military Rd Zanesville, Ohio?
The number for The Park National Bank is (740) 454-8505.
What is The Park National Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of The Park National Bank is www.parknationalbank.com.
What is the Post Code of The Park National Bank in 990 Military Rd Zanesville, Ohio?
What Time Does The Park National Bank Open and Close in Zanesville Branch – 990 Military Rd
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Park National Bank to Another in Zanesville Branch – 990 Military Rd
There are a few different ways to transfer funds between The Park National Bank to another in Zanesville.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where The Park National Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is where the The Park National Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between The Park National Bank into another. These services usually are quick and you can create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from The Park National Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a The Park National Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 990 Military Rd
There are some things you need to know before you open an The Park National Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you select the most appropriate account for your needs , and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
First, you need to determine what kind of account you’d like to have. The most commonly used types are savings accounts, checking accounts or money market funds. Each has distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it is important to know the differences before making a final decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful option to save your money when you don’t need instant access to it. They usually offer more yields than check accounts however, there could be limitations on the frequency at which you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your money. Most checking accounts come with the option of a debit card which can be used for purchases or withdrawals. There are fees associated with certain transactions, like using an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings or checking accounts, however they also have more strict withdrawal restrictions. If you need to access your money frequently, a money market account may not be the right choice for you.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account that you want, it’s time to search for the best price. There are numerous factors to consider including the interest rate, fees and minimum balance requirements. It is important to evaluate offers from multiple The Park National Bank accounts prior to making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re now ready to sign in. The process is relatively easy and can be completed online in a matter of minutes. You’ll have to provide details about yourself, like your name, address, as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to deposit funds into the account in order to open it.
After your account has been opened You can begin using it straight away. Just be sure to be aware of your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you need to borrow money, most The Park National Bank provide options such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
The process of opening an The Park National Bank account is a quick procedure that could help you save time and cash in the end. Through research and shopping around for the account that best suits your requirements and assists you to reach those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Park National Bank Account
You can start a The Park National Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Some banks may require that you are at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You may also need to show proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents you are able to create a savings or a checking account at most banks.
How to Close a The Park National Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 990 Military Rd
It’s a big pain to close an The Park National Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact The Park National Bank and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from The Park National Bank the account is shut down.