Where is The Park National Bank branch in Zanesville Ohio?
This The Park National Bank branch in Zanesville is located at 2127 Maysville Ave Zanesville, Ohio.
Table of Contents
The Park National Bank Branch Location in 2127 Maysville Ave Zanesville, Ohio
The Park National Bank was established in Jul 8, 1908 and headquartered in 50 North Third Street Newark, Ohio 43055. The Park National Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
2127 Maysville Ave Zanesville, Ohio is one of The Park National Bank branch offices located in Zanesville Ohio. The Park National Bank Zanesville Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Jan 1, 1896. You can reach this The Park National Bank Zanesville Branch by calling the customer service number (740) 455-7301.
The Park National Bank Zanesville Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit The Park National Bank official website www.parknationalbank.com.
The Park National Bank Hours in 2127 Maysville Ave Zanesville, Ohio
|Monday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
The Park National Bank Address Map in 2127 Maysville Ave Zanesville, Ohio
The Park National Bank in 2127 Maysville Ave Zanesville, Ohio (FAQs)
What is The Park National Bank Phone Number in 2127 Maysville Ave Zanesville, Ohio?
The number for The Park National Bank is (740) 455-7301.
What is The Park National Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of The Park National Bank is www.parknationalbank.com.
What is the Post Code of The Park National Bank in 2127 Maysville Ave Zanesville, Ohio?
What Time Does The Park National Bank Open and Close in Zanesville Branch – 2127 Maysville Ave
Monday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Park National Bank to Another in Zanesville Branch – 2127 Maysville Ave
There are many reasons why you could require transferring money from The Park National Bank within Zanesville into another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current The Park National Bank account and create an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. No matter what the case, this is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online The Park National Bank account on your bank.
2. Find the section for transferring funds as well as making payments. This could be called different based on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be located on the bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts of one bank. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing code because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds will typically be available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a The Park National Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 2127 Maysville Ave
There are a few points you need to know before opening a The Park National Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure so that you can open a The Park National Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing to decide is what kind of The Park National Bank account you’d like to create. There are many different types of The Park National Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Conduct some research and compare various The Park National Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the The Park National Bank account, the next step is gathering the required documents. Most The Park National Bank accounts require basic details like your address, name as well as your Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or proof of identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents then the following step will be to create the account. It can be done on the internet or over the phone and in person, at a branch location. If you are opening an account, you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount of money that is like $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws as needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening a The Park National Bank account is an easy process, but it’s important to take your time to select the best The Park National Bank account to meet your requirements. With a bit of study and planning you’ll be able to get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Park National Bank Account
You can start a The Park National Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you be at least 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, such as an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required, you can open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a The Park National Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 2127 Maysville Ave
It could seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing an The Park National Bank account can be quite simple. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Collect all of your documents. You will need to have the current The Park National Bank statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may request your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.