Where is The Park National Bank branch in Zanesville Ohio?
Its The Park National Bank branch in Zanesville is located at 1705 East Pike Zanesville, Ohio.
Table of Contents
The Park National Bank Branch Location in 1705 East Pike Zanesville, Ohio
The Park National Bank was established in Jul 8, 1908 and headquartered in 50 North Third Street Newark, Ohio 43055. The Park National Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
1705 East Pike Zanesville, Ohio is one of The Park National Bank branch offices located in Zanesville Ohio. The Park National Bank Zanesville Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jan 1, 1896. Contact the The Park National Bank Zanesville Branch via customer service number (740) 455-7305.
The Park National Bank Zanesville Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit The Park National Bank official website www.parknationalbank.com.
The Park National Bank Hours in 1705 East Pike Zanesville, Ohio
|Monday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
The Park National Bank Address Map in 1705 East Pike Zanesville, Ohio
The Park National Bank in 1705 East Pike Zanesville, Ohio (FAQs)
What is The Park National Bank Phone Number in 1705 East Pike Zanesville, Ohio?
The phone number of The Park National Bank is (740) 455-7305.
What is The Park National Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of The Park National Bank is www.parknationalbank.com.
What is the Post Code of The Park National Bank in 1705 East Pike Zanesville, Ohio?
What Time Does The Park National Bank Open and Close in Zanesville Branch – 1705 East Pike
Monday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Park National Bank to Another in Zanesville Branch – 1705 East Pike
There are many reasons why you could have to transfer funds from The Park National Bank in Zanesville into another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your old The Park National Bank account and start an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online The Park National Bank banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds or making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be accessible from the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the bank’s website , or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the exact same institution. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds will typically be available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a The Park National Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 1705 East Pike
There are some things you must do before you can open a The Park National Bank account. First, you have to do is choose the right The Park National Bank account. There are numerous The Park National Bank accounts available It’s crucial to do your research before you choose which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected an The Park National Bank account The next step is gathering all the documents you need. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and takes just about a minute. All you have complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your money into the account.
If you’ve learned how to create a The Park National Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Park National Bank Account
There isn’t a set age limit for having a The Park National Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old, while other institutions may permit you to open an account at any time with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to open an The Park National Bank account, make sure you bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as a joint owner of the account. This will give them the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you control your finances with prudence. Once you reach 18, you’ll be able to assume full control of your account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The best time to start considering opening an The Park National Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowance, or other sources. This will give you the chance to begin building up savings and learn how to manage your money before you have to utilize it for more difficult financial tasks like taking out a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a The Park National Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 1705 East Pike
It could seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing the The Park National Bank accounts is quite easy. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Collect all of your documents. You will need to have your latest The Park National Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may require your account number and other identifying information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.