Where is The Park National Bank branch in Zanesville Ohio?
Its The Park National Bank branch in Zanesville is located at 1201 Brandywine Blvd Zanesville, Ohio.
Table of Contents
The Park National Bank Branch Location in 1201 Brandywine Blvd Zanesville, Ohio
The Park National Bank was established in Jul 8, 1908 and headquartered in 50 North Third Street Newark, Ohio 43055. The Park National Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
1201 Brandywine Blvd Zanesville, Ohio is one of The Park National Bank branch offices in Zanesville Ohio. The Park National Bank Zanesville Branch has been offering services to these customers since Jan 1, 1896. Contact this The Park National Bank Zanesville Branch by calling the customer service number (740) 455-7285.
The Park National Bank Zanesville Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit The Park National Bank official website www.parknationalbank.com.
The Park National Bank Hours in 1201 Brandywine Blvd Zanesville, Ohio
|Monday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
The Park National Bank Address Map in 1201 Brandywine Blvd Zanesville, Ohio
The Park National Bank in 1201 Brandywine Blvd Zanesville, Ohio (FAQs)
What is The Park National Bank Phone Number in 1201 Brandywine Blvd Zanesville, Ohio?
The phone number of The Park National Bank is (740) 455-7285.
What is The Park National Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of The Park National Bank is www.parknationalbank.com.
What is the Post Code of The Park National Bank in 1201 Brandywine Blvd Zanesville, Ohio?
What Time Does The Park National Bank Open and Close in Zanesville Branch – 1201 Brandywine Blvd
Monday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Park National Bank to Another in Zanesville Branch – 1201 Brandywine Blvd
There are a few different ways to transfer funds between The Park National Bank to another in Zanesville.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is where the The Park National Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the The Park National Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from The Park National Bank to another. These services are usually quick and you can create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from The Park National Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a The Park National Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 1201 Brandywine Blvd
There are some points you should know before you open a The Park National Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure to help you select the best account to meet your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to decide what type of account you’d like. The most commonly used types include the savings account, checking accounts as well as money market account. Each comes with distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s important to understand the difference before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a great option to save your money if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They usually offer higher interest rates than checking accounts, but there may be restrictions on the frequency at which you can access your money.
Checking accounts are a great option if you need frequent access to your money. The majority of checking accounts include an ATM card that you can use to make purchases or withdrawals. However, there could be fees associated with certain transactions, for instance, using an outside-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have stricter withdrawal limits. If you require access to your money frequently the money market account might not be the best choice.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account you want, it’s time to search for the best price. There are numerous things to take into consideration like fees, interest rates and minimum balance requirements. It is important to evaluate the offers of several The Park National Bank accounts prior to making a choice.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re ready to make it open. The process is fairly simple and is usually completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some specific information about yourself, including your name, address, along with your Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to deposit money into the account to create it.
After your account has been opened, you can start using it immediately. Just be sure to keep an eye on your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you have to borrow money, most The Park National Bank provide options such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Opening a The Park National Bank businessname1 account can be a simple procedure that could save you time and money over the long term. By doing your research and looking around for an account that is suitable for your needs and helps you meet your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Park National Bank Account
You can start a The Park National Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you be 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the necessary documents, you can open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a The Park National Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 1201 Brandywine Blvd
It’s often a pain to close the The Park National Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact The Park National Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the The Park National Bank that your account has been closed.