Where is The Luzerne Bank branch in Swoyersville Pennsylvania?
Its The Luzerne Bank branch in Swoyersville is located at 801 Main Street Swoyersville, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
The Luzerne Bank Branch Location in 801 Main Street Swoyersville, Pennsylvania
The Luzerne Bank was established in Jan 1, 1907 and headquartered in 118 Main Street Luzerne, Pennsylvania 18709. The Luzerne Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
801 Main Street Swoyersville, Pennsylvania is one of The Luzerne Bank branch offices located in Swoyersville Pennsylvania. The Luzerne Bank Swoyersville Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can contact this The Luzerne Bank Swoyersville Branch via customer service number (570) 287-1141.
The Luzerne Bank Swoyersville Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to The Luzerne Bank official website www.luzernebank.com.
The Luzerne Bank Hours in 801 Main Street Swoyersville, Pennsylvania
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
The Luzerne Bank Address Map in 801 Main Street Swoyersville, Pennsylvania
The Luzerne Bank in 801 Main Street Swoyersville, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is The Luzerne Bank Phone Number in 801 Main Street Swoyersville, Pennsylvania?
The number for The Luzerne Bank is (570) 287-1141.
What is The Luzerne Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of The Luzerne Bank is www.luzernebank.com.
What is the Post Code of The Luzerne Bank in 801 Main Street Swoyersville, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does The Luzerne Bank Open and Close in Swoyersville Branch – 801 Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Luzerne Bank to Another in Swoyersville Branch – 801 Main Street
There are a few different methods to transfer funds to The Luzerne Bank to another one in Swoyersville.
1. The most common way is to make use of a wire transfer. This is when The Luzerne Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the The Luzerne Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network and the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds from The Luzerne Bank to another. These services are usually instant and you can even configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from The Luzerne Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a The Luzerne Bank Account in Swoyersville Branch – 801 Main Street
There are a few things you need to complete before opening the The Luzerne Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the appropriate The Luzerne Bank account. There are many different The Luzerne Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a The Luzerne Bank account, the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open your account.
After you have all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! It’s easy and takes just about a minute. All you have be able to complete out an application form and then deposit your money into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open an The Luzerne Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Luzerne Bank Account
You can start an The Luzerne Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, such as a driver’s license, passport or state ID. After you have all the necessary documents you are able to start a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a The Luzerne Bank Account in Swoyersville Branch – 801 Main Street
It can be a real trouble to close an The Luzerne Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding payments.
2. Contact The Luzerne Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from The Luzerne Bank that your account has been closed.