Where is The Huntington National Bank branch in Zionsville Indiana?
Its The Huntington National Bank branch in Zionsville is located at 10925 North Michigan Road Zionsville, Indiana.
Table of Contents
The Huntington National Bank Branch Location in 10925 North Michigan Road Zionsville, Indiana
The Huntington National Bank was established in Jan 6, 1866 and headquartered in 17 South High Street Columbus, Ohio 43216. The Huntington National Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
10925 North Michigan Road Zionsville, Indiana is one of The Huntington National Bank branch offices located in Zionsville Indiana. The Huntington National Bank Zionsville Branch has provided service to these customers since Apr 2, 2007. You can contact this The Huntington National Bank Zionsville Branch through customer service phone number (317) 873-8072.
The Huntington National Bank Zionsville Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to The Huntington National Bank official website www.Huntington.com.
The Huntington National Bank Hours in 10925 North Michigan Road Zionsville, Indiana
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
The Huntington National Bank Address Map in 10925 North Michigan Road Zionsville, Indiana
The Huntington National Bank in 10925 North Michigan Road Zionsville, Indiana (FAQs)
What is The Huntington National Bank Phone Number in 10925 North Michigan Road Zionsville, Indiana?
The number for The Huntington National Bank is (317) 873-8072.
What is The Huntington National Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of The Huntington National Bank is www.Huntington.com.
What is the Post Code of The Huntington National Bank in 10925 North Michigan Road Zionsville, Indiana?
What Time Does The Huntington National Bank Open and Close in Zionsville Branch – 10925 North Michigan Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Huntington National Bank to Another in Zionsville Branch – 10925 North Michigan Road
There are a variety of reasons you could have to transfer funds from The Huntington National Bank within Zionsville into another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your current The Huntington National Bank account and open another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce fees. No matter what the case, this is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online The Huntington National Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds and making payment. It could be called something different based on your bank, but it will be accessible from the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you want to transfer the money to. This can also be located on the bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is accurate, then click the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts in one bank. In that case there is no need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, after which the money will be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a The Huntington National Bank Account in Zionsville Branch – 10925 North Michigan Road
There are a few things you must know before opening a The Huntington National Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure so that you can set up the The Huntington National Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of The Huntington National Bank account you want to open. There are a variety of The Huntington National Bank accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Conduct some research and then compare the various The Huntington National Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your needs.
After you’ve selected an The Huntington National Bank account, the next step is gathering the necessary documents. Most The Huntington National Bank accounts require basic information , such as your address, name, and Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents then the second step would be to start the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, and in person, at the branch location. When you open your account you’ll have to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening an The Huntington National Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to be patient and pick the appropriate The Huntington National Bank account that meets your requirements. With a little investigation and preparation it is possible to create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Huntington National Bank Account
You can create a The Huntington National Bank account once you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Some banks will permit you to create a joint bank account with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a The Huntington National Bank Account in Zionsville Branch – 10925 North Michigan Road
It might seem like a daunting task however, closing the The Huntington National Bank account is actually simple. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll need your latest The Huntington National Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may require your account number and other identifying information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.