Which is the The Huntington National Bank branch in Ypsilanti Michigan?
Its The Huntington National Bank branch in Ypsilanti is located at 3825 Carpenter Road Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Table of Contents
The Huntington National Bank Branch Location in 3825 Carpenter Road Ypsilanti, Michigan
The Huntington National Bank was established in Jan 6, 1866 and headquartered in 17 South High Street Columbus, Ohio 43216. The Huntington National Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
3825 Carpenter Road Ypsilanti, Michigan is one of The Huntington National Bank branch offices located in Ypsilanti Michigan. The Huntington National Bank Ypsilanti Branch has been providing services to these customers since Aug 6, 2012. Contact the The Huntington National Bank Ypsilanti Branch through customer service phone number (734) 975-0328.
The Huntington National Bank Ypsilanti Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to The Huntington National Bank official website www.Huntington.com.
The Huntington National Bank Hours in 3825 Carpenter Road Ypsilanti, Michigan
|Monday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
The Huntington National Bank Address Map in 3825 Carpenter Road Ypsilanti, Michigan
The Huntington National Bank in 3825 Carpenter Road Ypsilanti, Michigan (FAQs)
What is The Huntington National Bank Phone Number in 3825 Carpenter Road Ypsilanti, Michigan?
The phone number of The Huntington National Bank is (734) 975-0328.
What is The Huntington National Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of The Huntington National Bank is www.Huntington.com.
What is the Post Code of The Huntington National Bank in 3825 Carpenter Road Ypsilanti, Michigan?
What Time Does The Huntington National Bank Open and Close in Ypsilanti Branch – 3825 Carpenter Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Sunday (11:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Huntington National Bank to Another in Ypsilanti Branch – 3825 Carpenter Road
There are a few different ways to transfer funds between The Huntington National Bank to another account in Ypsilanti.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is when The Huntington National Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the The Huntington National Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You can also use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from The Huntington National Bank into another. These services usually are instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from The Huntington National Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a The Huntington National Bank Account in Ypsilanti Branch – 3825 Carpenter Road
There are some important things you need to know prior to opening an The Huntington National Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process so that you can choose the right account for your needs , and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
In the beginning, you must decide what type of account you’d like. The most popular types are savings accounts, checking accounts, and money market accounts. Each has distinct advantages and drawbacks, so it’s important to understand the differences before making a final decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful place to store your money if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They typically have more interest rates than checking accounts, however there may be restrictions on the frequency at which you can access your money.
Checking accounts are ideal when you require regular access to your cash. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that can be used to make purchases or withdraw funds. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, for instance, using an outside-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have more strict withdrawal restrictions. If you need to access your funds frequently then a money market account might not be the best choice.
Once you’ve settled on the kind of account you want, it’s time to search for the best price. There are a number of aspects to think about, such as interest rates, fees and minimum balance requirements. It’s crucial to look at the offers of several The Huntington National Bank accounts prior to making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re now ready to sign in. The process is relatively easy and can usually be done online in a matter of minutes. You’ll be required to supply details about yourself, like your address, name, as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to deposit funds into the account to open it.
Once your account is open, you can start using it straight away. Just be sure to monitor your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you need to borrow money, most The Huntington National Bank provide options such as credit lines or overdraft security.
Opening a The Huntington National Bank accounts is a straightforward process that can save you time and cash in the end. By doing your research and shopping around to find the account that best suits your requirements and will help you achieve those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Huntington National Bank Account
You can start an The Huntington National Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you can open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a The Huntington National Bank Account in Ypsilanti Branch – 3825 Carpenter Road
It’s a big trouble to close the The Huntington National Bank account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact The Huntington National Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the The Huntington National Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.