Which is the The Huntington National Bank branch in Lisbon Ohio?
The The Huntington National Bank branch in Lisbon is located at 7470 State Route 45 Lisbon, Ohio.
Table of Contents
The Huntington National Bank Branch Location in 7470 State Route 45 Lisbon, Ohio
The Huntington National Bank was established in Jan 6, 1866 and headquartered in 17 South High Street Columbus, Ohio 43216. The Huntington National Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
7470 State Route 45 Lisbon, Ohio is one of The Huntington National Bank branch offices in Lisbon Ohio. The Huntington National Bank Lisbon Branch has been providing services to these customers since Feb 6, 1984. You can reach the The Huntington National Bank Lisbon Branch by calling the customer service number (330) 424-1410.
The Huntington National Bank Lisbon Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to The Huntington National Bank official website www.Huntington.com.
The Huntington National Bank Hours in 7470 State Route 45 Lisbon, Ohio
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
The Huntington National Bank Address Map in 7470 State Route 45 Lisbon, Ohio
The Huntington National Bank in 7470 State Route 45 Lisbon, Ohio (FAQs)
What is The Huntington National Bank Phone Number in 7470 State Route 45 Lisbon, Ohio?
The number for The Huntington National Bank is (330) 424-1410.
What is The Huntington National Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of The Huntington National Bank is www.Huntington.com.
What is the Post Code of The Huntington National Bank in 7470 State Route 45 Lisbon, Ohio?
What Time Does The Huntington National Bank Open and Close in Lisbon Branch – 7470 State Route 45
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Huntington National Bank to Another in Lisbon Branch – 7470 State Route 45
There are several methods to transfer funds between The Huntington National Bank to another account in Lisbon.
1. The most commonly used method is to use the wire transfer. This is the method where The Huntington National Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is the process where The Huntington National Bank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to The Huntington National Bank into another. These are typically immediate and you could set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from The Huntington National Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a The Huntington National Bank Account in Lisbon Branch – 7470 State Route 45
There are some things to consider prior to opening an The Huntington National Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process so that you can choose the best account to meet your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
First, you need to choose the type of account you want. The most common types include savings accounts, checking accounts, as well as money market account. Each comes with distinct advantages and drawbacks, so it’s crucial to comprehend the differences before making a decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful option to save your money if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They typically have higher rate of interest than bank accounts however, there could be limitations regarding the number of times you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are great when you require regular access to your cash. The majority of checking accounts include a debit card that can be used to make purchases or withdraw. However, there could be charges associated with certain transactions, like using an outside-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have tighter withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your money frequently then a money market account may not be the best choice.
Once you’ve decided on the kind of account you would like to have, you need to look around for the most attractive deal. There are many aspects to think about like the interest rate, fees and the minimum balance requirement. It’s important to compare the offers of several The Huntington National Bank accounts prior to making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re now ready to sign in. The procedure is quite simple and is usually completed online in only a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to deposit funds into the account to open it.
After your account has been opened and you are able to use it immediately. Be sure to keep an eye on your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of The Huntington National Bank offer alternatives such as lines of credit or overdraft security.
Opening a The Huntington National Bank accounts is a simple procedure that will help you save time and money over the long term. By doing your research and comparing accounts for the account that best suits your requirements and assists you to meet the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Huntington National Bank Account
You can create an The Huntington National Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you be at 18 to open an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a The Huntington National Bank Account in Lisbon Branch – 7470 State Route 45
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing an The Huntington National Bank account can be quite easy. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll require your latest The Huntington National Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to require your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.