Where is The Huntington National Bank branch in Lincoln Park Michigan?
This The Huntington National Bank branch in Lincoln Park is located at 3710 Dix Hwy Lincoln Park, Michigan.
Table of Contents
The Huntington National Bank Branch Location in 3710 Dix Hwy Lincoln Park, Michigan
The Huntington National Bank was established in Jan 6, 1866 and headquartered in 17 South High Street Columbus, Ohio 43216. The Huntington National Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
3710 Dix Hwy Lincoln Park, Michigan is one of The Huntington National Bank branch offices in Lincoln Park Michigan. The Huntington National Bank Lincoln Park Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Nov 2, 2015. You can reach this The Huntington National Bank Lincoln Park Branch through customer service phone number (313) 203-1340.
The Huntington National Bank Lincoln Park Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to The Huntington National Bank official website www.Huntington.com.
The Huntington National Bank Hours in 3710 Dix Hwy Lincoln Park, Michigan
|Monday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
The Huntington National Bank Address Map in 3710 Dix Hwy Lincoln Park, Michigan
The Huntington National Bank in 3710 Dix Hwy Lincoln Park, Michigan (FAQs)
What is The Huntington National Bank Phone Number in 3710 Dix Hwy Lincoln Park, Michigan?
The number for The Huntington National Bank is (313) 203-1340.
What is The Huntington National Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of The Huntington National Bank is www.Huntington.com.
What is the Post Code of The Huntington National Bank in 3710 Dix Hwy Lincoln Park, Michigan?
What Time Does The Huntington National Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Park Branch – 3710 Dix Hwy
Monday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Sunday (11:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Huntington National Bank to Another in Lincoln Park Branch – 3710 Dix Hwy
There are many reasons why you could need to transfer money from The Huntington National Bank in Lincoln Park in another. Maybe you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your current The Huntington National Bank account and open an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce charges. Whatever the reason, it’s quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online The Huntington National Bank account on your bank.
2. Find the section for transferring money or making payments. This could be called different depending on your bank, but it will be accessible from the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number to which you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be found on the other bank’s site or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is accurate, then click send or check.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts of the exact same institution. In that case it is not necessary to enter a routing code since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a The Huntington National Bank Account in Lincoln Park Branch – 3710 Dix Hwy
There are a few things you need to know before opening the The Huntington National Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure to help you open the The Huntington National Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of The Huntington National Bank account you want to create. There are a variety of The Huntington National Bank accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Do some research and compare different The Huntington National Bank accounts to find the one that is best suited to your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a The Huntington National Bank account your next task is gathering the required documents. The majority of The Huntington National Bank accounts require basic information like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents The following step will be to actually start the account. This can be done via the internet, over the phone, or in person at the branch location. When you open an account, you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. It’s usually a small amount, such as $25.
After your account is open it’s time to begin using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
Making a The Huntington National Bank account is an easy process, but it’s important to take your time to select the best The Huntington National Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little study and planning, you can open an account without any stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Huntington National Bank Account
You can create a The Huntington National Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might allow you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a The Huntington National Bank Account in Lincoln Park Branch – 3710 Dix Hwy
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing the The Huntington National Bank account is actually quite simple. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll need your latest The Huntington National Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely ask you for your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.