Where is the The Huntington National Bank branch in Lebanon Indiana?
Its The Huntington National Bank branch in Lebanon is located at 102 North Lebanon Street Lebanon, Indiana.
Table of Contents
The Huntington National Bank Branch Location in 102 North Lebanon Street Lebanon, Indiana
The Huntington National Bank was established in Jan 6, 1866 and headquartered in 17 South High Street Columbus, Ohio 43216. The Huntington National Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
102 North Lebanon Street Lebanon, Indiana is one of The Huntington National Bank branch offices located in Lebanon Indiana. The Huntington National Bank Lebanon Branch has provided service to these customers since Mar 18, 1935. You can reach the The Huntington National Bank Lebanon Branch through customer service phone number (765) 482-4400.
The Huntington National Bank Lebanon Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking you can visit The Huntington National Bank official website www.Huntington.com.
The Huntington National Bank Hours in 102 North Lebanon Street Lebanon, Indiana
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
The Huntington National Bank Address Map in 102 North Lebanon Street Lebanon, Indiana
The Huntington National Bank in 102 North Lebanon Street Lebanon, Indiana (FAQs)
What is The Huntington National Bank Phone Number in 102 North Lebanon Street Lebanon, Indiana?
The phone number of The Huntington National Bank is (765) 482-4400.
What is The Huntington National Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of The Huntington National Bank is www.Huntington.com.
What is the Post Code of The Huntington National Bank in 102 North Lebanon Street Lebanon, Indiana?
What Time Does The Huntington National Bank Open and Close in Lebanon Branch – 102 North Lebanon Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Huntington National Bank to Another in Lebanon Branch – 102 North Lebanon Street
There are many reasons why you could need to transfer money from The Huntington National Bank in Lebanon in another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your current The Huntington National Bank account and create a new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on fees. No matter what the case, this is quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log into your online The Huntington National Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money or making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank However, it will be accessible from the main menu of your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account to which you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the bank’s website , or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s accurate, then click send or check.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts of one bank. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes after which the money will be accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a The Huntington National Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 102 North Lebanon Street
There are a few steps you should complete before opening the The Huntington National Bank account. First, you have to do is choose the right The Huntington National Bank account. There are a variety of The Huntington National Bank accounts available, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the The Huntington National Bank account The next step is to gather all the necessary documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! It’s easy and only takes a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application and then deposit the cash in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open a The Huntington National Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Huntington National Bank Account
There is no set age for opening a The Huntington National Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old. However, others may allow the opening of accounts at any age with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to open an The Huntington National Bank account, make sure you bring a parent or guardian so they can become a joint owner of the account. This gives them the ability to watch your account activity and help you to manage your finances in a responsible manner. When you turn 18years old, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening a The Huntington National Bank account is the moment you start earning money from a part-time job allowance, or other source. This will give you the opportunity to start saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you are required to use it for more complex financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a The Huntington National Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 102 North Lebanon Street
It might appear like a daunting job, but closing the The Huntington National Bank account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll need the latest The Huntington National Bank statement and a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.