Which is the The Greenwoods State Bank branch in Burlington Wisconsin?
This The Greenwoods State Bank branch in Burlington is located at 241 E. Jefferson Street Burlington, Wisconsin.
Table of Contents
The Greenwoods State Bank Branch Location in 241 E. Jefferson Street Burlington, Wisconsin
The Greenwoods State Bank was established in Oct 22, 1883 and headquartered in 365 West Tyranena Park Road Lake Mills, Wisconsin 53551. The Greenwoods State Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
241 E. Jefferson Street Burlington, Wisconsin is one of The Greenwoods State Bank branch offices located in Burlington Wisconsin. The Greenwoods State Bank Burlington Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Aug 15, 2003. You can contact the The Greenwoods State Bank Burlington Branch via customer service number (262) 767-8600.
The Greenwoods State Bank Burlington Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit The Greenwoods State Bank official website www.greenwoods.bank.
The Greenwoods State Bank Hours in 241 E. Jefferson Street Burlington, Wisconsin
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
The Greenwoods State Bank Address Map in 241 E. Jefferson Street Burlington, Wisconsin
The Greenwoods State Bank in 241 E. Jefferson Street Burlington, Wisconsin (FAQs)
What is The Greenwoods State Bank Phone Number in 241 E. Jefferson Street Burlington, Wisconsin?
The phone number of The Greenwoods State Bank is (262) 767-8600.
What is The Greenwoods State Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for The Greenwoods State Bank is www.greenwoods.bank.
What is the Post Code of The Greenwoods State Bank in 241 E. Jefferson Street Burlington, Wisconsin?
What Time Does The Greenwoods State Bank Open and Close in Burlington Branch – 241 E. Jefferson Street
Monday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Greenwoods State Bank to Another in Burlington Branch – 241 E. Jefferson Street
There are a few different methods to transfer money to The Greenwoods State Bank to another in Burlington.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where The Greenwoods State Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the The Greenwoods State Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money to The Greenwoods State Bank into another. These are typically instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of The Greenwoods State Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option when you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a The Greenwoods State Bank Account in Burlington Branch – 241 E. Jefferson Street
There are a few things you must know before opening the The Greenwoods State Bank account. This guide will take you through the process to help you open the The Greenwoods State Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing to decide is the type of The Greenwoods State Bank account you’d like to open. There are a variety of The Greenwoods State Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and then compare the various The Greenwoods State Bank accounts to identify the one that is best suited to your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen the The Greenwoods State Bank account then the next step is to collect the necessary documents. The majority of The Greenwoods State Bank accounts require basic information , such as your name, address and Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
Once you have all required documents, the second step would be to create the account. This can be done via the internet, over the phone, as well as in-person at a branch location. If you are opening the account you’ll have to deposit your initial funds. It’s usually a small amount of money like $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. It is also important to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Making an The Greenwoods State Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to take your time and choose the right The Greenwoods State Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of research and preparation you’ll be able to get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Greenwoods State Bank Account
You can open an The Greenwoods State Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a The Greenwoods State Bank Account in Burlington Branch – 241 E. Jefferson Street
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing the The Greenwoods State Bank account can be quite simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect all of your documents. You will need to have your current The Greenwoods State Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may ask you for your account number and other identifying information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.