Where is the The First State Bank branch in El Campo Texas?
Its The First State Bank branch in El Campo is located at 1808 West Loop El Campo, Texas.
Table of Contents
The First State Bank Branch Location in 1808 West Loop El Campo, Texas
The First State Bank was established in May 7, 1956 and headquartered in 206 North St. Louise, Texas 77455. The First State Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in May 7, 1956.
1808 West Loop El Campo, Texas is one of The First State Bank branch offices in El Campo Texas. The First State Bank El Campo Branch has provided service to these customers since Feb 2, 1987. You can reach this The First State Bank El Campo Branch through customer service phone number (979) 543-2274.
The First State Bank El Campo Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to The First State Bank official website www.fsblouise.com.
The First State Bank Hours in 1808 West Loop El Campo, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
The First State Bank Address Map in 1808 West Loop El Campo, Texas
The First State Bank Address Map in 1808 West Loop El Campo, Texas
The First State Bank in 1808 West Loop El Campo, Texas (FAQs)
What is The First State Bank Phone Number in 1808 West Loop El Campo, Texas?
The number for The First State Bank is (979) 543-2274.
What is The First State Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of The First State Bank is www.fsblouise.com.
What is the Post Code of The First State Bank in 1808 West Loop El Campo, Texas?
What Time Does The First State Bank Open and Close in El Campo Branch – 1808 West Loop
Monday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The First State Bank to Another in El Campo Branch – 1808 West Loop
There are many ways to transfer funds to The First State Bank to another one in El Campo.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is the method where The First State Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is the process where The First State Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network and the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds from The First State Bank in another. These are typically instant and you can even create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of The First State Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a The First State Bank Account in El Campo Branch – 1808 West Loop
There are some points you should know before you open a The First State Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps so that you can choose the best account for your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
In the beginning, you must determine what kind of account you’d like. The most popular types are saving accounts, check accounts or money market funds. Each comes with distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the distinction before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a great option to save your money if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They usually offer greater interest rates than checking accounts, but there may be restrictions on the frequency at which you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are a great option when you require regular access to your funds. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. There are fees associated with certain transactions, like using an outside-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher interest rates than savings and checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you require access to your funds frequently then a money market account may not be the best choice.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account that you would like to have, you need to shop around for the best price. There are many factors to consider including interest rates, fees, and the minimum balance requirement. It’s crucial to look at offers from multiple The First State Bank accounts before making a decision.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re now ready to sign in. The process is fairly simple and is usually completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your name, address, and Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit money into the account in order to open it.
After your account has been opened, you can start using it right away. Make sure you be aware of your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you need to borrow money, most The First State Bank offer alternatives such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
Opening a The First State Bank businessname1 account can be a simple process that can help you save time and cash in the end. If you do your homework and looking around for the account that best suits your requirements and will help you reach those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The First State Bank Account
You can create an The First State Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you are at least 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You might also have to show proof of your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents, you can open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a The First State Bank Account in El Campo Branch – 1808 West Loop
It may appear like a daunting job however, closing an The First State Bank account can be quite easy. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Take your documents. You will need to have the most recent The First State Bank statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number and other identifiable information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.