Where is The Community Bank branch in Zanesville Ohio?
Its The Community Bank branch in Zanesville is located at 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio.
Table of Contents
The Community Bank Branch Location in 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio
The Community Bank was established in Jul 28, 1902 and headquartered in 113 North Fifth Street Zanesville, Ohio 43701. The Community Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio is one of The Community Bank branch offices in Zanesville Ohio. The Community Bank Zanesville Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Feb 11, 2003. Contact the The Community Bank Zanesville Branch via customer service number (740) 450-3500.
The Community Bank Zanesville Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit The Community Bank official website www.thecombank.com.
The Community Bank Hours in 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
The Community Bank Address Map in 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio
The Community Bank in 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio (FAQs)
What is The Community Bank Phone Number in 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio?
The number for The Community Bank is (740) 450-3500.
What is The Community Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of The Community Bank is www.thecombank.com.
What is the Post Code of The Community Bank in 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio?
What Time Does The Community Bank Open and Close in Zanesville Branch – 3795 Northpointe Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Community Bank to Another in Zanesville Branch – 3795 Northpointe Drive
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds from The Community Bank to another in Zanesville.
1. The most commonly used method is to use the wire transfer. This is when The Community Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the The Community Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds between The Community Bank in another. These services are usually quick and you can set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from The Community Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a The Community Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 3795 Northpointe Drive
There are a few things you need to know before opening the The Community Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps so that you can open an The Community Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to determine is the type of The Community Bank account you want to create. There are numerous types of The Community Bank accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Do some research and look at different The Community Bank accounts to find the best fit for your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the The Community Bank account, you’ll need to collect the required documents. Most The Community Bank accounts will require some basic information , such as your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all required documents The second step would be to actually create the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone or in person at a branch location. When you open the account you’ll have to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount of money, such as $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. You’ll also need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
The process of opening an The Community Bank account is an easy process, but it’s important to be patient and select the best The Community Bank account that meets your requirements. With a little study and planning you’ll be able to get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Community Bank Account
There is no set age for opening a The Community Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks might require that you are 18 years old. However, others allow you to open an account at any time with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to open a The Community Bank account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account activity and help you to control your finances with prudence. Once you reach 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and make all the decisions yourself.
The best time to start considering opening a The Community Bank account is the moment you start earning money from a part-time job allowance, or other source. This gives you the opportunity to start saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you have to utilize it for more complex financial tasks like taking out loans or using a credit card.
How to Close a The Community Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 3795 Northpointe Drive
It might appear like a daunting job however, closing an The Community Bank account is actually quite easy. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Take your documents. You’ll require your current The Community Bank statement and a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.