Which is the The Community Bank branch in Zanesville Ohio?
The The Community Bank branch in Zanesville is located at 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio.
Table of Contents
The Community Bank Branch Location in 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio
The Community Bank was established in Jul 28, 1902 and headquartered in 113 North Fifth Street Zanesville, Ohio 43701. The Community Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio is one of The Community Bank branch offices located in Zanesville Ohio. The Community Bank Zanesville Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Feb 11, 2003. You can contact this The Community Bank Zanesville Branch via customer service number (740) 450-3500.
The Community Bank Zanesville Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit The Community Bank official website www.thecombank.com.
The Community Bank Hours in 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
The Community Bank Address Map in 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio
The Community Bank in 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio (FAQs)
What is The Community Bank Phone Number in 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio?
The phone number of The Community Bank is (740) 450-3500.
What is The Community Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for The Community Bank is www.thecombank.com.
What is the Post Code of The Community Bank in 3795 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, Ohio?
What Time Does The Community Bank Open and Close in Zanesville Branch – 3795 Northpointe Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Community Bank to Another in Zanesville Branch – 3795 Northpointe Drive
There are several ways that you can transfer funds from The Community Bank to another in Zanesville.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is when The Community Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where The Community Bank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds between The Community Bank into another. These are typically immediate and you could create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from The Community Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a The Community Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 3795 Northpointe Drive
There are some things you need to know before you open the The Community Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure to help you select the right account to meet your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
The first step is to determine what kind of account you’d like to have. The most common types are the savings account, checking accounts, as well as money market account. Each has distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the difference before making a decision.
Savings accounts are a good way to keep your cash even if you don’t require immediate accessibility to your money. They usually offer more interest rates than checking accounts, but there are some restrictions on how often you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are great if you need frequent access to your funds. A majority of checking accounts have the option of a debit card which can be used to make purchases or withdrawals. However, there may be fees associated with certain transactions, for instance, making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings and checking accounts, however they also have more strict withdrawal limits. If you require access to your funds often, a money market account might not be the right choice for you.
After you’ve chosen the kind of account you want, it’s time to search for the best deal. There are a number of aspects to think about including interest rates, fees and the minimum balance requirement. It’s important to compare rates from a variety of The Community Bank accounts before making a choice.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re ready to make it open. The procedure is quite simple and can usually be done online in just a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some specific information about yourself, including your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit money into the account in order to open it.
Once your account is open, you can start using it straight away. Make sure you monitor your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you do need to take out a loan, many The Community Bank offer options like credit lines or overdraft security.
The process of opening a The Community Bank accounts is a quick procedure that will help you save time and cash in the end. By doing your research and looking around to find an account that is suitable for your needs and helps you reach your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Community Bank Account
You can create a The Community Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, such as an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the documents required, you can open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a The Community Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 3795 Northpointe Drive
It can be a real pain to close the The Community Bank account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact The Community Bank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from The Community Bank the account is closed.