Where is The Citizens National Bank branch in Leavenworth Kansas?
This The Citizens National Bank branch in Leavenworth is located at 601 Delaware Leavenworth, Kansas.
Table of Contents
The Citizens National Bank Branch Location in 601 Delaware Leavenworth, Kansas
The Citizens National Bank was established in Jan 1, 1915 and headquartered in 417 Commercial Street Greenleaf, Kansas 66943. The Citizens National Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
601 Delaware Leavenworth, Kansas is one of The Citizens National Bank branch offices located in Leavenworth Kansas. The Citizens National Bank Leavenworth Branch has provided service to customers from the time Establishment of branch. You can reach the The Citizens National Bank Leavenworth Branch through customer service phone number (913) 651-3266.
The Citizens National Bank Leavenworth Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to The Citizens National Bank official website www.thecnb.bank.
The Citizens National Bank Hours in 601 Delaware Leavenworth, Kansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
The Citizens National Bank Address Map in 601 Delaware Leavenworth, Kansas
The Citizens National Bank in 601 Delaware Leavenworth, Kansas (FAQs)
What is The Citizens National Bank Phone Number in 601 Delaware Leavenworth, Kansas?
The number for The Citizens National Bank is (913) 651-3266.
What is The Citizens National Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of The Citizens National Bank is www.thecnb.bank.
What is the Post Code of The Citizens National Bank in 601 Delaware Leavenworth, Kansas?
What Time Does The Citizens National Bank Open and Close in Leavenworth Branch – 601 Delaware
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Citizens National Bank to Another in Leavenworth Branch – 601 Delaware
There are many reasons you might have to transfer funds from The Citizens National Bank in Leavenworth in another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous The Citizens National Bank account and create an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to cut down on the cost of costs. No matter what the case, this is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online The Citizens National Bank banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds as well as making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use however it is found in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the same bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and once it’s done, the money will be accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a The Citizens National Bank Account in Leavenworth Branch – 601 Delaware
There are a few things you should know prior to opening a The Citizens National Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you open the The Citizens National Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to do is figure out the type of The Citizens National Bank account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of The Citizens National Bank accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Conduct some research and compare various The Citizens National Bank accounts to find the most suitable one for your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an The Citizens National Bank account, the next step is to collect the required documents. The majority of The Citizens National Bank accounts will require some basic details like your address, name, and Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents The next step is to open the account. This can be done online, over the phone, or in person at a branch. When you first open your account you’ll be required to make an initial deposit. This can be a modest amount of money like $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Making a The Citizens National Bank account is a simple process, but it’s important to take your time and pick the appropriate The Citizens National Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of study and planning, you can open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Citizens National Bank Account
You can open a The Citizens National Bank account once you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you be 18 years old, however it’s not always the case. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents and documents, you can create a savings or a checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a The Citizens National Bank Account in Leavenworth Branch – 601 Delaware
It could appear like a daunting job, but closing the The Citizens National Bank account is actually easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have the most recent The Citizens National Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may ask you for your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.