Where is The Citizens Bank Of Georgia branch in Alpharetta Georgia?
Its The Citizens Bank Of Georgia branch in Alpharetta is located at 5140 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia.
Table of Contents
The Citizens Bank Of Georgia Branch Location in 5140 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia
The Citizens Bank Of Georgia was established in Feb 3, 1997 and headquartered in 651 Veterans Memorial Boulevard Cumming, Georgia 30040. The Citizens Bank Of Georgia became a member of FDIC insured after Feb 3, 1997.
5140 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia is one of The Citizens Bank Of Georgia branch offices located in Alpharetta Georgia. The Citizens Bank Of Georgia Alpharetta Branch has been offering services to these customers since Feb 16, 2000. You can reach the The Citizens Bank Of Georgia Alpharetta Branch through customer service phone number (678) 366-8181.
The Citizens Bank Of Georgia Alpharetta Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to The Citizens Bank Of Georgia official website www.citizbank.com.
The Citizens Bank Of Georgia Hours in 5140 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia
|Monday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
The Citizens Bank Of Georgia Address Map in 5140 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia
The Citizens Bank Of Georgia in 5140 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia (FAQs)
What is The Citizens Bank Of Georgia Phone Number in 5140 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia?
The number for The Citizens Bank Of Georgia is (678) 366-8181.
What is The Citizens Bank Of Georgia Online Banking Website?
The official website of The Citizens Bank Of Georgia is www.citizbank.com.
What is the Post Code of The Citizens Bank Of Georgia in 5140 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia?
What Time Does The Citizens Bank Of Georgia Open and Close in Alpharetta Branch – 5140 Highway 9
Monday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Citizens Bank Of Georgia to Another in Alpharetta Branch – 5140 Highway 9
There are many ways that you can transfer money between The Citizens Bank Of Georgia to another in Alpharetta.
1. The most common way is to use the wire transfer. This is the method where The Citizens Bank Of Georgia sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the The Citizens Bank Of Georgia will connect with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds to The Citizens Bank Of Georgia into another. These services are usually instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of The Citizens Bank Of Georgia and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a The Citizens Bank Of Georgia Account in Alpharetta Branch – 5140 Highway 9
There are a few things you need to know before you open the The Citizens Bank Of Georgia account. This guide will take you through the steps so that you can choose the right account for your needs , and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to determine what kind of account you’d like to have. The most popular types include saving accounts, check accounts, or money market funds. Each type has its own set of benefits and disadvantages, therefore it is important to know the difference prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a good way to keep your cash if you don’t need immediate access to it. They usually offer more interest rates than checking accounts, however, there are some restrictions on the frequency at which you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are great for those who require frequent access to your money. Most checking accounts come with the option of a debit card which can be used to make purchases or withdraw funds. There are charges associated with certain transactions, like using an outside-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have more strict withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your money frequently the money market account may not be the right choice for you.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account you want, it’s time to look around for the most attractive deal. There are many factors to consider like fees, interest rates and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate rates from a variety of The Citizens Bank Of Georgia accounts prior to making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re ready to sign in. The process is relatively easy and can be completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll have to provide specific information about yourself, including your name, address, along with your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to pay a deposit into the account to open it.
After your account has been opened and you are able to use it immediately. Just be sure to monitor your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of The Citizens Bank Of Georgia offer options like lines of credit or overdraft protection.
The process of opening an The Citizens Bank Of Georgia accounts is a simple procedure that will save you time and money over the long term. If you do your homework and comparing accounts for an account that meets your needs and helps you reach your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Citizens Bank Of Georgia Account
You can open an The Citizens Bank Of Georgia account once you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at 18 to open an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a The Citizens Bank Of Georgia Account in Alpharetta Branch – 5140 Highway 9
It’s often a pain to close a The Citizens Bank Of Georgia account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact The Citizens Bank Of Georgia and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from The Citizens Bank Of Georgia to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.