Where is the The Bank Of Edwardsville branch in Edwardsville Illinois?
This The Bank Of Edwardsville branch in Edwardsville is located at 2004 Troy Road Edwardsville, Illinois.
Table of Contents
The Bank Of Edwardsville Branch Location in 2004 Troy Road Edwardsville, Illinois
The Bank Of Edwardsville was established in Jan 1, 1868 and headquartered in 330 West Vandalia Street Edwardsville, Illinois 62025. The Bank Of Edwardsville became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
2004 Troy Road Edwardsville, Illinois is one of The Bank Of Edwardsville branch offices in Edwardsville Illinois. The Bank Of Edwardsville Edwardsville Branch has provided service to these customers since Jan 8, 2007. Contact this The Bank Of Edwardsville Edwardsville Branch via customer service number (618) 656-1917.
The Bank Of Edwardsville Edwardsville Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit The Bank Of Edwardsville official website WWW.4THEBANK.COM.
The Bank Of Edwardsville Hours in 2004 Troy Road Edwardsville, Illinois
|Monday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
The Bank Of Edwardsville Address Map in 2004 Troy Road Edwardsville, Illinois
The Bank Of Edwardsville in 2004 Troy Road Edwardsville, Illinois (FAQs)
What is The Bank Of Edwardsville Phone Number in 2004 Troy Road Edwardsville, Illinois?
The number for The Bank Of Edwardsville is (618) 656-1917.
What is The Bank Of Edwardsville Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of The Bank Of Edwardsville is WWW.4THEBANK.COM.
What is the Post Code of The Bank Of Edwardsville in 2004 Troy Road Edwardsville, Illinois?
What Time Does The Bank Of Edwardsville Open and Close in Edwardsville Branch – 2004 Troy Road
Monday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Bank Of Edwardsville to Another in Edwardsville Branch – 2004 Troy Road
There are several ways to transfer funds to The Bank Of Edwardsville to another in Edwardsville.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the The Bank Of Edwardsville sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the The Bank Of Edwardsville will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between The Bank Of Edwardsville to another. These are typically immediate and you could configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from The Bank Of Edwardsville and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a The Bank Of Edwardsville Account in Edwardsville Branch – 2004 Troy Road
There are a few things you need to know before opening a The Bank Of Edwardsville account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps so that you can set up an The Bank Of Edwardsville account without any stress.
The first thing you need to determine is what type of The Bank Of Edwardsville account you want to open. There are numerous types of The Bank Of Edwardsville accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Research and look at different The Bank Of Edwardsville accounts to identify the one that is best suited to your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an The Bank Of Edwardsville account then you’ll need to gather the required documents. The majority of The Bank Of Edwardsville accounts require basic information , such as your address, name and Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents then the second step would be to actually open the account. This can be done online or over the phone or in person at a branch location. When you open an account, you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount of money like $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t go overdrawn.
Making a The Bank Of Edwardsville account is a simple procedure, but you need to take your time and pick the appropriate The Bank Of Edwardsville account to meet your requirements. With a little study and planning, you can create an account with no stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Bank Of Edwardsville Account
There is no age limit for having an The Bank Of Edwardsville account. Certain credit unions or banks might require that you are 18 years old, while others allow you to open an account at any age , with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to create a The Bank Of Edwardsville account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can become an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch the activity of your account and help you control your finances with prudence. When you turn the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and make all of the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to start considering opening a The Bank Of Edwardsville account is the moment you start earning money through a part-time work, allowances, or any other sources. This will give you the opportunity to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money prior to when you are required to use it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out loans or using a credit card.
How to Close a The Bank Of Edwardsville Account in Edwardsville Branch – 2004 Troy Road
It can be a real trouble to close an The Bank Of Edwardsville account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact The Bank Of Edwardsville and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the The Bank Of Edwardsville that your account has been shut down.