Where is The Bank Of Edison branch in Edison Georgia?
This The Bank Of Edison branch in Edison is located at 476 Turner Street Edison, Georgia.
Table of Contents
The Bank Of Edison Branch Location in 476 Turner Street Edison, Georgia
The Bank Of Edison was established in Oct 1, 1904 and headquartered in 476 Turner Street Edison, Georgia 39846. The Bank Of Edison became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
476 Turner Street Edison, Georgia is one of The Bank Of Edison branch offices located in Edison Georgia. The Bank Of Edison Edison Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Oct 1, 1904. You can contact the The Bank Of Edison Edison Branch by calling the customer service number (229) 835-2221.
The Bank Of Edison Edison Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to The Bank Of Edison official website www.boedison.com.
The Bank Of Edison Hours in 476 Turner Street Edison, Georgia
|Monday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
The Bank Of Edison Address Map in 476 Turner Street Edison, Georgia
The Bank Of Edison in 476 Turner Street Edison, Georgia (FAQs)
What is The Bank Of Edison Phone Number in 476 Turner Street Edison, Georgia?
The number for The Bank Of Edison is (229) 835-2221.
What is The Bank Of Edison Online Banking Website?
The official website of The Bank Of Edison is www.boedison.com.
What is the Post Code of The Bank Of Edison in 476 Turner Street Edison, Georgia?
What Time Does The Bank Of Edison Open and Close in Edison Branch – 476 Turner Street
Monday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from The Bank Of Edison to Another in Edison Branch – 476 Turner Street
There are a variety of reasons you could have to transfer funds from The Bank Of Edison within Edison into another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your current The Bank Of Edison account and start an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online The Bank Of Edison banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds or making payments. It could be called something different based on your bank, but it will be accessible from the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number that you want to transfer the money to. This can also be located on the bank’s site or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is correct, and then hit send or check.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts in one bank. In that case there is no need to enter a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, after which the funds will typically be accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a The Bank Of Edison Account in Edison Branch – 476 Turner Street
There are a few things you must know before opening an The Bank Of Edison account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you open a The Bank Of Edison account without any stress.
The first thing you need to decide is what kind of The Bank Of Edison account you’d like to open. There are many different types of The Bank Of Edison accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Research and compare various The Bank Of Edison accounts to identify the most suitable one for your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen an The Bank Of Edison account, your next task is gathering the required documents. The majority of The Bank Of Edison accounts require basic information like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or identification.
Once you have all required documents The second step would be to actually create the account. This can be done online by phone, online, as well as in-person at a branch location. If you are opening the account you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount like $25.
After you have opened your account You’ll have to begin using it. This involves making deposits and withdrawals whenever you need to. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening a The Bank Of Edison account is a simple process, however it’s crucial to be patient and select the best The Bank Of Edison account for your needs. With a little research and preparation you’ll be able to create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a The Bank Of Edison Account
You can create a The Bank Of Edison account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you are at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a The Bank Of Edison Account in Edison Branch – 476 Turner Street
It could appear like a daunting job however, closing a The Bank Of Edison account is actually easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You will need to have your most recent The Bank Of Edison statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.