Where is the Texas Regional Bank branch in Edinburg Texas?
This Texas Regional Bank branch in Edinburg is located at 203 S.Jackson Road Edinburg, Texas.
Table of Contents
Texas Regional Bank Branch Location in 203 S.Jackson Road Edinburg, Texas
Texas Regional Bank was established in Mar 5, 1987 and headquartered in 6770 West Expressway 83 Harlingen, Texas 78552. Texas Regional Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Mar 5, 1987.
203 S.Jackson Road Edinburg, Texas is one of Texas Regional Bank branch offices located in Edinburg Texas. Texas Regional Bank Edinburg Branch has provided service to these customers since Establishment of branch. You can contact this Texas Regional Bank Edinburg Branch through customer service phone number .
Texas Regional Bank Edinburg Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Texas Regional Bank official website WWW.TEXASREGINOALBANK.COM.
Texas Regional Bank Hours in 203 S.Jackson Road Edinburg, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Texas Regional Bank Address Map in 203 S.Jackson Road Edinburg, Texas
Texas Regional Bank in 203 S.Jackson Road Edinburg, Texas (FAQs)
What is Texas Regional Bank Phone Number in 203 S.Jackson Road Edinburg, Texas?
The number for Texas Regional Bank is .
What is Texas Regional Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Texas Regional Bank is WWW.TEXASREGINOALBANK.COM.
What is the Post Code of Texas Regional Bank in 203 S.Jackson Road Edinburg, Texas?
What Time Does Texas Regional Bank Open and Close in Edinburg Branch – 203 S.Jackson Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Texas Regional Bank to Another in Edinburg Branch – 203 S.Jackson Road
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds between Texas Regional Bank to another account in Edinburg.
1. The most common way is to use wire transfers. This is when Texas Regional Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Texas Regional Bank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds between Texas Regional Bank in another. These services are usually instant and you can even create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Texas Regional Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Texas Regional Bank Account in Edinburg Branch – 203 S.Jackson Road
There are a few things you should know prior to opening an Texas Regional Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process to help you open a Texas Regional Bank account with ease.
The first thing to decide is what kind of Texas Regional Bank account you’d like to create. There are a variety of Texas Regional Bank accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Research and compare different Texas Regional Bank accounts to determine the best fit for your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen the Texas Regional Bank account then you’ll need to gather the necessary documents. Most Texas Regional Bank accounts require basic information , such as your address, name as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents, the next step is to open the account. This can be done online, over the phone, and in person, at the branch location. When you first open an account, you’ll need to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount like $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. It is also important to monitor your account balance so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Making a Texas Regional Bank account is a simple process, however it’s crucial to take your time to select the best Texas Regional Bank account for your needs. With a little investigation and preparation you’ll be able to get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Texas Regional Bank Account
You can open an Texas Regional Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you are at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Texas Regional Bank Account in Edinburg Branch – 203 S.Jackson Road
It might seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing an Texas Regional Bank account is actually quite easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll require the most recent Texas Regional Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may require your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.