Which is the Texas First Bank branch in Winnie Texas?
Its Texas First Bank branch in Winnie is located at 210 Hwy 124 Winnie, Texas.
Table of Contents
Texas First Bank Branch Location in 210 Hwy 124 Winnie, Texas
Texas First Bank was established in Apr 23, 1982 and headquartered in 3232 Palmer Highway Texas City, Texas 77590. Texas First Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Apr 23, 1982.
210 Hwy 124 Winnie, Texas is one of Texas First Bank branch offices in Winnie Texas. Texas First Bank Winnie Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jul 1, 2010. You can contact this Texas First Bank Winnie Branch through customer service phone number (409) 296-2111.
Texas First Bank Winnie Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Texas First Bank official website www.texasfirst.bank.
Texas First Bank Hours in 210 Hwy 124 Winnie, Texas
|Monday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Texas First Bank Address Map in 210 Hwy 124 Winnie, Texas
Texas First Bank in 210 Hwy 124 Winnie, Texas (FAQs)
What is Texas First Bank Phone Number in 210 Hwy 124 Winnie, Texas?
The number for Texas First Bank is (409) 296-2111.
What is Texas First Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Texas First Bank is www.texasfirst.bank.
What is the Post Code of Texas First Bank in 210 Hwy 124 Winnie, Texas?
What Time Does Texas First Bank Open and Close in Winnie Branch – 210 Hwy 124
Monday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Texas First Bank to Another in Winnie Branch – 210 Hwy 124
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds from Texas First Bank to another account in Winnie.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is the method where Texas First Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where Texas First Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You can also use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds between Texas First Bank to another. These services usually are immediate and you could set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Texas First Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s an option when you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Texas First Bank Account in Winnie Branch – 210 Hwy 124
There are some things you must know before opening the Texas First Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process to help you open the Texas First Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to decide is what kind of Texas First Bank account you want to open. There are a variety of Texas First Bank accounts, so it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and then compare the various Texas First Bank accounts to determine the most suitable one for your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Texas First Bank account then your next task is to gather the required documents. The majority of Texas First Bank accounts will require basic details like your address, name and Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents then the next step is to actually open the account. It can be done on the internet or over the phone and in person, at a branch. When you first open your account you’ll have to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount, such as $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals when needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Making an Texas First Bank account is a simple process, however it’s crucial to take your time and pick the appropriate Texas First Bank account to meet your requirements. With a little research and preparation you’ll be able to get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Texas First Bank Account
You can open a Texas First Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at 18 to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Texas First Bank Account in Winnie Branch – 210 Hwy 124
It’s a big trouble to close the Texas First Bank account. Here are some tips to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Texas First Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Texas First Bank the account is closed.