Which is the Texas Financial Bank branch in Eden Texas?
This Texas Financial Bank branch in Eden is located at 220 Jackson Street Eden, Texas.
Table of Contents
Texas Financial Bank Branch Location in 220 Jackson Street Eden, Texas
Texas Financial Bank was established in Jul 31, 1986 and headquartered in 220 Jackson Street Eden, Texas 76837. Texas Financial Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jul 31, 1986.
220 Jackson Street Eden, Texas is one of Texas Financial Bank branch offices located in Eden Texas. Texas Financial Bank Eden Branch has been providing services to these customers since Establishment of branch. Contact this Texas Financial Bank Eden Branch through customer service phone number (325) 869-5511.
Texas Financial Bank Eden Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Texas Financial Bank official website www.texasfinancialbank.com.
Texas Financial Bank Hours in 220 Jackson Street Eden, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Texas Financial Bank Address Map in 220 Jackson Street Eden, Texas
Texas Financial Bank in 220 Jackson Street Eden, Texas (FAQs)
What is Texas Financial Bank Phone Number in 220 Jackson Street Eden, Texas?
The phone number of Texas Financial Bank is (325) 869-5511.
What is Texas Financial Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Texas Financial Bank is www.texasfinancialbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Texas Financial Bank in 220 Jackson Street Eden, Texas?
What Time Does Texas Financial Bank Open and Close in Eden Branch – 220 Jackson Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Texas Financial Bank to Another in Eden Branch – 220 Jackson Street
There are many reasons you might have to transfer funds from Texas Financial Bank within Eden in another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your old Texas Financial Bank account and open a new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Texas Financial Bank banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring money and making payment. This could be called different based on your bank However, it will be located in the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account to which you want to transfer the money to. This can also be located on the bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the same bank. In this case it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, after which the funds are usually transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a Texas Financial Bank Account in Eden Branch – 220 Jackson Street
There are a few things you should do before you can open an Texas Financial Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the appropriate Texas Financial Bank account. There are a variety of Texas Financial Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to research your options before you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Texas Financial Bank account then the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up your account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! The process is easy and takes only about a minute. All you need complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the money into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start a Texas Financial Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Texas Financial Bank Account
You can create an Texas Financial Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Texas Financial Bank Account in Eden Branch – 220 Jackson Street
It can be a real pain to close an Texas Financial Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Texas Financial Bank and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Texas Financial Bank the account is closed.