Where is the Td Bank branch in Lake City South Carolina?
This Td Bank branch in Lake City is located at 133 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina.
Table of Contents
Td Bank Branch Location in 133 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina
Td Bank was established in Jan 1, 1852 and headquartered in 2035 Limestone Road Wilmington, Delaware 19808. Td Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jul 1, 1961.
133 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina is one of Td Bank branch offices in Lake City South Carolina. Td Bank Lake City Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Jul 27, 1978. You can contact the Td Bank Lake City Branch through customer service phone number (843) 394-8564.
Td Bank Lake City Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Td Bank official website www.td.com/us/en/personal-banking/.
Td Bank Hours in 133 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Td Bank Address Map in 133 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina
Td Bank in 133 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina (FAQs)
What is Td Bank Phone Number in 133 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina?
The number for Td Bank is (843) 394-8564.
What is Td Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Td Bank is www.td.com/us/en/personal-banking/.
What is the Post Code of Td Bank in 133 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina?
What Time Does Td Bank Open and Close in Lake City Branch – 133 West Main Street
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Td Bank to Another in Lake City Branch – 133 West Main Street
There are many methods to transfer money to Td Bank to another account in Lake City.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the Td Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where Td Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Td Bank to another. These are typically instant and you can even configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Td Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Td Bank Account in Lake City Branch – 133 West Main Street
There are a few things you should know prior to opening the Td Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you open the Td Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to determine is what kind of Td Bank account you’d like to create. There are numerous types of Td Bank accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Do some research and compare various Td Bank accounts to identify the most suitable one for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a Td Bank account your next task is to gather the necessary documents. The majority of Td Bank accounts will require basic information like your address, name as well as your Social Security number. You may also need to show proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all required documents then the next step is to open the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, and in person, at the branch location. When you open your account you’ll be required to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount, such as $25.
After your account is open You’ll have to begin using it. This includes taking deposits and withdraws whenever you need to. You’ll also need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening an Td Bank account is a simple process, but it’s important to take your time and pick the appropriate Td Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little investigation and preparation, you can create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Td Bank Account
You can open an Td Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you are at 18 to create an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Td Bank Account in Lake City Branch – 133 West Main Street
It could seem like a daunting process however, closing a Td Bank accounts is quite simple. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll need the most recent Td Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.