Where is Sweet Water State Bank branch in Linden Alabama?
The Sweet Water State Bank branch in Linden is located at 206 South Main Street Linden, Alabama.
Table of Contents
Sweet Water State Bank Branch Location in 206 South Main Street Linden, Alabama
Sweet Water State Bank was established in Jan 1, 1913 and headquartered in 31385 Alabama Highway 10 Sweet Water, Alabama 36782. Sweet Water State Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
206 South Main Street Linden, Alabama is one of Sweet Water State Bank branch offices in Linden Alabama. Sweet Water State Bank Linden Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact this Sweet Water State Bank Linden Branch by calling the customer service number (334) 295-8871.
Sweet Water State Bank Linden Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Sweet Water State Bank official website www.sweetwaterstbk.com.
Sweet Water State Bank Hours in 206 South Main Street Linden, Alabama
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Sweet Water State Bank Address Map in 206 South Main Street Linden, Alabama
Sweet Water State Bank in 206 South Main Street Linden, Alabama (FAQs)
What is Sweet Water State Bank Phone Number in 206 South Main Street Linden, Alabama?
The number for Sweet Water State Bank is (334) 295-8871.
What is Sweet Water State Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Sweet Water State Bank is www.sweetwaterstbk.com.
What is the Post Code of Sweet Water State Bank in 206 South Main Street Linden, Alabama?
What Time Does Sweet Water State Bank Open and Close in Linden Branch – 206 South Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Sweet Water State Bank to Another in Linden Branch – 206 South Main Street
There are several methods to transfer funds from Sweet Water State Bank to another in Linden.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Sweet Water State Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where Sweet Water State Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days.
3. You can also use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Sweet Water State Bank in another. These are typically instant and you can even create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Sweet Water State Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Sweet Water State Bank Account in Linden Branch – 206 South Main Street
There are a few things you must do before you can open the Sweet Water State Bank account. First, you have to do is choose the right Sweet Water State Bank account. There are numerous Sweet Water State Bank accounts available It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Sweet Water State Bank account The next step is to gather all of the required documents. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up your account.
After you have all the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! It’s easy and only takes about a minute. All you need be able to complete out an application and deposit your funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to open an Sweet Water State Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Sweet Water State Bank Account
You can open a Sweet Water State Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you’re 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You might also have to prove your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the required documents you are able to open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Sweet Water State Bank Account in Linden Branch – 206 South Main Street
It might seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing an Sweet Water State Bank account is actually quite simple. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll need the most recent Sweet Water State Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to request your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.