Where is the Suntrust Bank branch in Zephyrhills Florida?
Its Suntrust Bank branch in Zephyrhills is located at 34511 State Road 54 W Zephyrhills, Florida.
Table of Contents
Suntrust Bank Branch Location in 34511 State Road 54 W Zephyrhills, Florida
Suntrust Bank was established in Sep 21, 1891 and headquartered in 303 Peachtreet Street, Northeast Atlanta, Georgia 30308. Suntrust Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
34511 State Road 54 W Zephyrhills, Florida is one of Suntrust Bank branch offices located in Zephyrhills Florida. Suntrust Bank Zephyrhills Branch has provided service to customers from the time Oct 1, 1982. You can contact this Suntrust Bank Zephyrhills Branch via customer service number (813) 364-5871.
Suntrust Bank Zephyrhills Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Suntrust Bank official website WWW.SUNTRUST.COM.
Suntrust Bank Hours in 34511 State Road 54 W Zephyrhills, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Suntrust Bank Address Map in 34511 State Road 54 W Zephyrhills, Florida
Suntrust Bank in 34511 State Road 54 W Zephyrhills, Florida (FAQs)
What is Suntrust Bank Phone Number in 34511 State Road 54 W Zephyrhills, Florida?
The phone number of Suntrust Bank is (813) 364-5871.
What is Suntrust Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Suntrust Bank is WWW.SUNTRUST.COM.
What is the Post Code of Suntrust Bank in 34511 State Road 54 W Zephyrhills, Florida?
What Time Does Suntrust Bank Open and Close in Zephyrhills Branch – 34511 State Road 54 W
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Suntrust Bank to Another in Zephyrhills Branch – 34511 State Road 54 W
There are a few different methods to transfer funds from Suntrust Bank to another one in Zephyrhills.
1. The most common way is to use wire transfers. This is when Suntrust Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is the process where Suntrust Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Suntrust Bank to another. These services usually are instant and you can even create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Suntrust Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Suntrust Bank Account in Zephyrhills Branch – 34511 State Road 54 W
There are some important things to consider before you open the Suntrust Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure to help you choose the right account for your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
In the beginning, you must determine what kind of account you’d like. The most common types are the savings account, checking accounts, as well as money market account. Each comes with its own set of benefits and disadvantages, therefore it is important to know the differences before making a decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful option to save your money if you don’t need immediate acces to the money. They typically have greater rate of interest than bank accounts but there are some restrictions regarding the number of times you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are a great option if you need frequent access to your funds. The majority of checking accounts include an ATM card that can be used to make purchases or withdraw. There are fees for certain transactions, like making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings and checking accounts, however they also have stricter withdrawal limits. If you require access to your funds often, a money market account may not be the best choice.
Once you’ve decided on the kind of account you are looking for, you must shop around for the best price. There are a number of things to take into consideration including interest rates, fees and the minimum balance requirement. It’s important to compare offers from multiple Suntrust Bank account before making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re now ready to make it open. The procedure is quite simple and is usually completed online in only a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your address, name, along with your Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit funds into the account to create it.
After your account has been opened and you are able to use it right away. Be sure to monitor your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you have to borrow money, the majority of Suntrust Bank offer options like lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Setting up an Suntrust Bank businessname1 account can be a quick process that can save you time and cash in the end. If you do your homework and comparing accounts to find an account that meets your requirements and will help you achieve those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Suntrust Bank Account
You can create a Suntrust Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Suntrust Bank Account in Zephyrhills Branch – 34511 State Road 54 W
It’s a big hassle to shut down a Suntrust Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Suntrust Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the Suntrust Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.