Where is the Suntrust Bank branch in Seffner Florida?
This Suntrust Bank branch in Seffner is located at 701 Martin Luther King Blvd W Seffner, Florida.
Table of Contents
Suntrust Bank Branch Location in 701 Martin Luther King Blvd W Seffner, Florida
Suntrust Bank was established in Sep 21, 1891 and headquartered in 303 Peachtreet Street, Northeast Atlanta, Georgia 30308. Suntrust Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
701 Martin Luther King Blvd W Seffner, Florida is one of Suntrust Bank branch offices located in Seffner Florida. Suntrust Bank Seffner Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Aug 9, 1979. You can reach this Suntrust Bank Seffner Branch via customer service number (813) 603-3043.
Suntrust Bank Seffner Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Suntrust Bank official website WWW.SUNTRUST.COM.
Suntrust Bank Hours in 701 Martin Luther King Blvd W Seffner, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Suntrust Bank Address Map in 701 Martin Luther King Blvd W Seffner, Florida
Suntrust Bank in 701 Martin Luther King Blvd W Seffner, Florida (FAQs)
What is Suntrust Bank Phone Number in 701 Martin Luther King Blvd W Seffner, Florida?
The phone number of Suntrust Bank is (813) 603-3043.
What is Suntrust Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Suntrust Bank is WWW.SUNTRUST.COM.
What is the Post Code of Suntrust Bank in 701 Martin Luther King Blvd W Seffner, Florida?
What Time Does Suntrust Bank Open and Close in Seffner Branch – 701 Martin Luther King Blvd W
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Suntrust Bank to Another in Seffner Branch – 701 Martin Luther King Blvd W
There are many reasons you may require transferring money from Suntrust Bank within Seffner to another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Suntrust Bank account and create an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce fees. Whatever the reason, it’s very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Suntrust Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money or making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use However, it will be found in the main menu of your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you want to transfer the money to. It can be found on the bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts in the exact same institution. In that scenario there is no need to input a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds will typically be transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a Suntrust Bank Account in Seffner Branch – 701 Martin Luther King Blvd W
There are some things you must do before you can open a Suntrust Bank account. First, you have to do is choose the appropriate Suntrust Bank account. There are a variety of Suntrust Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected the Suntrust Bank account then the next step is gathering all of the required documents. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and takes just a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to open a Suntrust Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Suntrust Bank Account
There is no set age for opening a Suntrust Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require that you are 18 years old, while others allow you to open an account at any age with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and want to create an Suntrust Bank account, make sure you bring a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will give them the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you to manage your finances responsibly. When you turn 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of your account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start considering opening an Suntrust Bank account is when you begin to earn income from a part-time job allowances, or any other source. This will give you a chance to start building up savings and learn about managing your cash prior to when you have to utilize it for more complex financial obligations like getting loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Suntrust Bank Account in Seffner Branch – 701 Martin Luther King Blvd W
It might seem like a daunting process however, closing the Suntrust Bank account is actually quite simple. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect your documents. You will need to have your most recent Suntrust Bank statement and a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may ask you for your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.